Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

now that lebrown james showed how much money can buy u and your friends can drive into dairy queen and pick yourself up a "baked" funnel cake wow looka tthis

wow i'm gonna be coming soon too haha coming to pick up the funnel cake and coming home and coming

anyways i guess thanks nba for showing us how to rig a season and god bless lebrown i hope your hair comes back skeet skeet skeet tell me in the comments below your favourite flavour of dq funnel cake and what you're excited to do about these funnel cakes now at your ifnger tips record breaking year in basketball and dq cool eats hot treats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
wth?! I didn't know!! This is some real news I can use op

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i'm giong to hug the funnel cake and cry on it like i'm a professional ballsmen who was told how the series was gonna play out in a room full of jews two months ago nodding and looking at steph curry being like wow this guy could make a pretty girl oh well

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

social vegan posted:

i'm giong to hug the funnel cake and cry on it like i'm a professional ballsmen who was told how the series was gonna play out in a room full of jews two months ago nodding and looking at steph curry being like wow this guy could make a pretty girl oh well

the funnel cake was the ballsman trophy in this one metaphore sorry for not clearing that up

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
wait a sec... This thread isn't about funnel cake at all is it?!? It's a thinley veiled front to be mad at ballsport!! I'm mad now!! :argh:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i feel like the writers at the nba are taking bold moves with this season's storyline, maybe predictable but just enough to keep me watching next season. I hope they start to do spinoffs like law and order and csi did.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Iron Prince posted:

wait a sec... This thread isn't about funnel cake at all is it?!? It's a thinley veiled front to be mad at ballsport!! I'm mad now!! :argh:

look here bitch it's not just funnels cakes am i watch the food network in my own backyard no nigga this is dairy queen a tasty treat you can afford and eat back in the RV

wow is that a cookie but it has goo in it ya goo cookies check it off the list wow is that nut pizza ya bitch serving u a slice

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
I'd eat the gently caress out of all of these 2000 calorie abominations you can bet your sweet rear end

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

NOT. SOLD. IN. TEXAS. well guess where I live dammit I can't eat this poo poo in my rv poo poo ain't even available in gods greatest country bitch

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i used to think it was called dairy queen because DQ sounds like "dick" if you say the two letters aloud but thanks to my main man my cousin honie i know it's called dairy queen because it's a joint where royalt feast medieval times but future flavuors

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Iron Prince posted:

NOT. SOLD. IN. TEXAS. well guess where I live dammit I can't eat this poo poo in my rv poo poo ain't even available in gods greatest country bitch

u need enough teeth per capita to be able to bit e into ice cream sorry bud

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

they don't serve the great desserts in texas because everyone in texas thinks "a la mode" is what mateen entered before going 2 pulse

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Iron Prince posted:

I hope there was some executive board meeting where they decided that everyone in Texas is a piece of poo poo and they didn't deserve delicious ice cream.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Hey op,

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
to be totally honest theyre doing Texas a solid with this one

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i like to get a nice milkshake at the dairy queen. last time i bought a hamburger they charged extra for lettuce, like a bunch of GD animals.

the one near my house has the speaker up loud so it feels like the high school girl taking my order is furious at me for wanting a brownie earthquake. when i get to the window she's always polite though, so i don't get too scared.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

RVWinkle posted:

I hope there was some executive board meeting where they decided that everyone in Texas is a piece of poo poo and they didn't deserve delicious ice cream.

Every company should do this imo

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i never got anything besides a blizzy at DQ and a handjob from a fine lady w wit and cunning out back when we were going steady does anyone actually like the burgers more importantly when u get a funnel cake will they hold it upside down before they give it to you

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

social vegan posted:

i never got anything besides a blizzy at DQ and a handjob from a fine lady w wit and cunning out back when we were going steady does anyone actually like the burgers more importantly when u get a funnel cake will they hold it upside down before they give it to you

Whoa whoa whoa there, you can't just drop that without giving details man.

What kind of Blizzard?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

were her hands cold? if so, was it sexy?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

don't u guys have to watch them hold the blizz updside down before they give it to like some jewjew magic trick speaking of a jewjew magic trick the hj was great

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

were her hands cold? if so, was it sexy?

it was a cool treat but she kept telling me to focus on her and talk to her and to stop saying how amazed i was at how big the chunks of reese's cups i kept finding in my blizz were i ordered extra stuff for the first time and i knew i wasn't turning back

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

imo it was foolish for her to serve you with a delicious frozen treat before doing an erotic thing. no healthy boy can resist such a heavenly combo of sweet and savory tastes.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Funnel cakes are gross and not tasty.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

you guys know those hostess fruit pie ads in the comics? i bet some dude got a beej while eating a hostess fruit pie and did a bit about how the real fruit flavor was so good he could hardly notice. then his partner gets mad

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

real fruit flavor

dsyp

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i hope you can hear me flex through my posting

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
nothing disgusts me, and indeed all humanity, more than a gluttonous slovenly fat chick

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
notice there ain't no dairy king

it's just that ole bitch, her dilly bars, and her cats

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Is this the new fat people thread?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Sheep-Goats posted:

Is this the new fat people thread?

Only if you eat at DQ

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

reallivedinosaur posted:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Funnel cakes were invented by some moran who put extra batter in some frier oil and was all like "hey this is good if i put some powdered sugar on it". Literally the simplest thing ever has been turned into a complicated manufactured baked good for minimal enjoyment if not flat out disappointment. :jerkbag:

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
before you get mad, i deliberately qualified my statement with the words "gluttonous" and "slovenly"

fat chicks who aren't gluttonous or slovenly are welcome to my slob my nob

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

reallivedinosaur posted:

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax
SoVeg, has someone stolen your period key? Or are you secretly trying to tell us that these sweet treats are the key to happy periods?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I bet these are probably tasty but you should think about eating literally anything else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Wee Stubby Nublet posted:

SoVeg, has someone stolen your period key? Or are you secretly trying to tell us that these sweet treats are the key to happy periods?

i think a lot about the ways in which we type and communicate *gayly notions to a couple degrees framed hanging on the wall on the outside of the arby's i manage blushing a little too*

• Locked thread