Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Crispbread

Discuss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
The sardine thread was all about the wasa and I do like it from time to time but to be honest after having a lot of it I eventually started to find it a bit too dense and overpowering, rather just use a toasted whole wheat english muffin.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

I sincerely doubt anyone actually eats one of these with any of those toppings, outside of a TV commercial or a bad sitcom

the only way i've ever consumed them - a sleeve of them, by themselves, while watching X-Files in your grandparent's house while the rest of the family's asleep.

or maybe that was just me.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
That's a cracker not a crispbread

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
victors mother made the best frybread

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
oh good white people came up with a new kind of cracker lol

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Looks like it would be good if you live in an apartment and can't grill up some nice bruschetta on the back porch but still want a tasty side. I just broil bread when I'm trying to do that in the apartment but this would definitely be faster

THREAD HIJACK: polenta chips are ideal dipping chips

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

darth_pizza posted:

I sincerely doubt anyone actually eats one of these with any of those toppings, outside of a TV commercial or a bad sitcom

the only way i've ever consumed them - a sleeve of them, by themselves, while watching X-Files in your grandparent's house while the rest of the family's asleep.

or maybe that was just me.

Also acceptable: way too much cream cheese

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer
Knäckebröd with a thin slice of cheese and some pickled herring is the tastiest thing in the world imo.

Also knäckebröd is hella healthy compared to "regular" bread.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

bread can be what it wants. we live in the liberal future.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Qurnah posted:

Knäckebröd with a thin slice of cheese and some pickled herring is the tastiest thing in the world imo.

I like that Russian thing with the pickled whathaveyou and the pumpernickel and the vodka, that's a good way to drink booze and eat finger foods.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
Tastings great!
Not hurting at all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Qurnah posted:

I've heard the way it's prepared means there's a higher risk of carcinogens in the bread or something. So not healthy at all.

• Locked thread