Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
It's a loud and overstimulating world out there, anyone else get rattled by all this hate and other adult stuff and just want to go hang out with your bros, Iago the parrot and Snoopy Flying Ace Variant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I have been triggered

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I'm the gently caress button up shirt

Norton
Feb 18, 2006

get me the frak out of here

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
"Stim too hard" made me think of a Starcraft marine hitting those stim paks and going "oooo that's the stuff" as he injects the drugs that allow him to kill the enemy but are also killing him at the same time. A morbid commentary on the futility of war and how in taking the lives of others you lose a part of your own.

Guess this isn't about that.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Chomp8645 posted:

"Stim too hard" made me think of a Starcraft marine hitting those stim paks and going "oooo that's the stuff" as he injects the drugs that allow him to kill the enemy but are also killing him at the same time. A morbid commentary on the futility of war and how in taking the lives of others you lose a part of your own.

Have medics nearby and stim those marines without worry. The commentary then becomes responsible drug use makes everyone more effective.

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

Chomp8645 posted:

I'm sorry, it must have been a frightening experience to click on this thread while expecting one thing and find out it's about another. I recommend calming your nerves with the fandom of your choosing

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club
i just wanna stim 4ever

Norton
Feb 18, 2006

Snoopy and fozzy bear fandoms? what the frak...

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'm going to have to confiscate your adderall

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

this world is scary

cartoons are comforting me

please hold me mommy

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Norton posted:

Snoopy and fozzy bear fandoms? what the frak...

I'm the guy under 70 that reads snoopy, AMA

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

The day of the Pulse massacre was very rough on me. It took an entire half-season of One Punch Man before I felt like I could face the world again

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
You gotta pop the stims right before the zerglings get in range. Then don't forget to micro the front line.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

You gotta pop the stims right before the zerglings get in range. Then don't forget to micro the front line.

you ever turn off allied victory in the 1st starcraft? it becomes a whinier version of 'the thing'

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

you ever turn off allied victory in the 1st starcraft? it becomes a whinier version of 'the thing'

My brother used to join 7v1 comp stomps and immediately turn off allied victory with the expressed goal of causing as much mayhem and rage as possible.

Was pretty funny and I applaud him for it.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
1 medic per 3-5 marines and focus fire will basically win most games because terran imba

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
im shocked to learn that people who obsess over children's entertainment have a hard time dealing with reality

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i swallowed a magnet

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

How do I know if I have stimmed to hard or even at all? Or if I don't know is it just some stupid thing that I'm better off not

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm stimming like a motherfrakker over here!

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Not sure I get this. I happen to enjoy some good old fashioned DISCORD! HORROR! and TRAGEDY! most of the time. Pretty sure sad man is going to have sex with all of those cartoons and I can't get behind that

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

Really interested to see more of Luke's work. I know what it's like getting too worked up by this workaday world and just needing some fandom to bring yourself back to center

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_Ski

Wikipedia.org posted:

Topics of his parodies have included The Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Spider-Man, Keanu Reeves and Hamlet. He has, in one song, parodied all the Star Trek television shows.

Aug 4, 2010

adulting

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i thought this was going to be about cocaine or like adderalls but

but no

its about being a functioning adult

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

E1M1 posted:

Really interested to see more of Luke's work. I know what it's like getting too worked up by this workaday world and just needing some fandom to bring yourself back to center

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Those cats don't look grumpy

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

they look more satisfied than grumpy

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
webcomcis own so hard

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

The middle one could MAYBE pass as a Cat Gramps

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

This is great and also kind of sexy? Hope he does a song about ASMR that I can use to explain the phenomenon to my parents soon

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
the great luke ski is quite the renaissance man, thank you for bringing him to my attention OP

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

E1M1 posted:

This is great and also kind of sexy? Hope he does a song about ASMR that I can use to explain the phenomenon to my parents soon

read this as bacon as spicy, too much pepper for the average goon tbh

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
Like I played some scrub friend of mine who talked poo poo all day long until we finally 1v1'd and he spammed mutas at me even after I told him I was going to just medic ball his rear end because his scrub self thought mutas were a hard counter to infantry and after I showed him what focused fire is he was super butthurt.

terran imba

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

E1M1 posted:

You sure do seem to spend a lot of time obsessing over this talentless loser. What's up with that?

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

You sure do seem to spend a lot of time obsessing over this talentless loser. What's up with that?

:shrug: I just know that feel, man? The pop culture I consume is central to my identity, if not the only component of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
The guy has some ideas, but they are all bad

• Locked thread