Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
explained to some ppl today why the things they like are actually garbage that sucks balls

Should be "shame of (porcelain) thrones" tbh (would the eyebrows girl obv tho qtiyd)

Goongrats for all of those my fellow friends posting itt who are being better ppl by losing weight and not bein dicks and pulling out when they could easily have just blasted their viscous sludgy load into my mama's guts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I haven't drank in 30 days. p good imo

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

BossRighteous posted:

I haven't drank in 30 days. p good imo

have a beer to celebrate

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Hope is the opiate of the frail op

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I'm becoming a cheap date.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
For a couple of years, I was dealing MDMA and I had two different girlfriends living with me at the same time. That was pretty much the best a person can be, and I am mature enough to know not to look backwards.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
Sometimes I throw a lonely looking average looking dude a pity gently caress. :shrug:

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Roylicious posted:

Sometimes I throw a lonely looking average looking dude a pity gently caress. :shrug:

hi

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Reading the loving manual.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
i knew i was forgetting something i was supposed to be doing

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I'm learning to embrace the void that is life, and actually feel good about it. I figured that I could be angry at the world, or I could accept it and live a kickass life.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im at work then im gonna lift weights

then im gonna eat ramen for dinner again because i have like 10000 packs of it

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I read the latest manga from Japan, make half-assed attempts to learn Japanese, eat pocky, watch Japan cartoon and Japan subway molestation videos and play visual novels plus I drink bubble tea, hang out in the Asian part of town wearing a dbz hawiian shirt. Not bad for a 42 yr old, eh?

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky posted:

I read the latest manga from Japan, make half-assed attempts to learn Japanese, eat pocky, watch Japan cartoon and Japan subway molestation videos and play visual novels plus I drink bubble tea, hang out in the Asian part of town wearing a dbz hawiian shirt. Not bad for a 42 yr old, eh?

You described this guy that I used to work with with every word. He got super loving mad because I bitched at him for wearing a hawaiin samurai shirt when corporate was coming through our office. Plus he had a steampunk cosplay wedding and every Halloween he would come in wearing these weird loving goggles and a tophat.

I don't know what he was dressed up as I think he was supposed to be an anime i guess.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i make time to learn, and try to be more mindful of others.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
i just ate a burrito?? i think that counts

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

i just ate a burrito?? i think that counts

NOICE

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
Working on core flexibility so I can suck my own dick

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
Today i did naked yoga for an hour while I listened to an anne rice audiobook about a sexy werewolf saving a rape victim and i didnt get an erection, not even one of those "oh god i dont want to get an erection stop thinking about getting an erection you're gonna give yourself an erection TOO LATE" erections

Later I'm gonna look into how to make prosopagnosia contagious so no one has to remember my faccia

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

JiveHonky posted:

i am sure that Japan is certainly a cool country with wonderful people and a fascinating history and magnificent & rich contributions to art and culture and the pretty rainbow of humanity but ill be damned if everyone who really loves Japan isn't doing their fuckin best to make me extremely horrified and creeped out by this gross archipelago

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Why would I want to mess with perfection?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I'm taking an abuse management course so I can have all the tools necessary to manage how I abuse myself safely.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Also I try not to think of Gatekeeper as a girl but his avatar is just so pretty :nallears:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Parallax Scroll posted:

gonna start jacking off more

I'm going to do the opposite, and then try to hit my forehead next go round

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

ElGroucho posted:

I'm going to do the opposite, and then try to hit my forehead next go round

I like this

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
actually, I'm actively working on becoming a worse person. Ever tried just dipping marshmallows in Nutella? it's delicious! especially while driving

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I have stopped flushing the toilet after I poop. This way others can take in the awe of my creations, alongside the satisfaction (and possibly best part of pooping) of flushing it.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Hey OP I'm trying my best to be a good father and raise my kid to be a good person and a healthy adult. I also like to post compliments to goons in the PYF selfie thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Last week I had trouble writing a regular expression for some code and like, 5 people n the yospos irc channel helped me out and made me seem really good at my job.

• Locked thread