Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Our one and only chance is Chauncy Goondner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
the best chance we have is Leonard J Crabs, esteemed lawyer

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

there are easier and way more fun ways to end up hating your life than becoming a politician.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
noted goons in office include: richard milhouse nixon, jeb bush, rob "Pussymonster" ford, and angela merkel

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
little known fact: buttwizard is angela merkel irl

this explains a lot, if you think about it

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if elected, i promise to wipe out humanity and enshrine all anime for the benefit of any intelligent species which may arise or visit from elsewhere

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

Serious Frolicking posted:

if elected, i promise to wipe out humanity and enshrine all anime for the benefit of any intelligent species which may arise or visit from elsewhere

just sent your post the FBI, their dept of anime will be sending in special agents shortly

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

Kuato posted:

I print out every post I've ever made and include them with my job applications. They see me devolve from D&D poster to GBS 2.0 retard and like what they see.

This has been Trumps career plan since the 80's. It's a solid strategy.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

the world wasnt ready for an anime president not yet. but it will b

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the human extinction part is a pretty normal political stance these days, though.

• Locked thread