Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Post on Tumblr about how much white people suck. Insist that every protagonist in every story in any medium be different from whatever they were chosen to be but in a way that just happens to intersect with your kinks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Publicly renounce racism.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

dethkon posted:

My head? Noggin? Is Noggin the "n-word?" I don't get it. Why won't you say what you mean?

This poo poo isn't very funny all this dancing around that word and ripping off Louis CK

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
if youre a cop shoot a white kid

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mbo5vHy8dw

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

I pray for the day when a ghost kills me

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

The Sphinxster posted:

This poo poo isn't very funny all this dancing around that word and ripping off Louis CK

Say itttttt. Say the word! :twisted:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Maybe you should start at proving you exist to other people before you try dissolving the insides of their thoughts op

Him
Oct 9, 2015
Honestly, you can't. It's like the old joke, "Hey Jack, have you stopped beating your wife yet?" There's no right answer.

I don't like basketball. I've been called racist.
I don't like rap "music". I've been called racist.
I think the Ferguson cop was innocent. I've been called racist.
I don't like the Jooz. I've been called racist.
I contend that black people enjoy poultry that is deep-fried in canola oil. I've been called racist.

You see?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

dethkon posted:

Say itttttt. Say the word! :twisted:

You are a bassist

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
actually OP racism is not real, libtards just made it up so they could get their friends THE JEWS in power.

now let me tell you all about the musselman threat to us pure white folks!

DonJNavarro
Aug 16, 2000
I am so smart!....S-M-R-T!

:dukedog:
just tell people you judge and hate people not based on the color of their skin, but by content of their character. just like Dr King dreamed about.
its perfectly reasonable to hate things people choose about themselves like what kind of music they like, clothes they wear etc. it would be racist however to say they like it because they are a certain race.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Applewhite posted:

Publicly renounce racism.

Can I announce racism?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Before you say something hideously racist, just announce, "I'm not racist but..." It instantly disclaims you from all racism that may arise from your statement.

"The Jews are a hideous race of money-grubbing gnomes." This is a totally racist statement.

"I'm not racist, but the Jews are a hideous race of money-grubbing gnomes." See, not racist at all!

• Locked thread