Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Kevin's Smith' Harry Potter.

He'd cast himself as Hagrid and would throw in at least one reference to smoking pot per movie. Also, Harry Potter is now Harley Potter, so he can cast his daughter in the lead role. Also, Draco is played by Mewes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

JediTalentAgent posted:

Kevin's Smith' Harry Potter.

He'd cast himself as Hagrid and would throw in at least one reference to smoking pot per movie. Also, Harry Potter is now Harley Potter, so he can cast his daughter in the lead role. Also, Draco is played by Mewes.

I think the funnier outcomes would be casting really good directors that don't fit the material than lovely ones. lovely ones would have just made a lovely movie (and Tim Burton is a hack at this point).

Christopher Nolan's Harry Potter would have been loving insane, I have no doubt. *GROWLS*YOUKILLEDMYPARENTS*GROWLS*

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Each movie in the series should have been someone different. This should be standard for multi part franchises

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV_IhWE4LP0

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

im glad my kids are older so my days of watching bad kids movies is over till they spawn their own bastards

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

Each movie in the series should have been someone different. This should be standard for multi part franchises

That's how they did it, though. You have to specify that they be good directors.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

Q Tarantino's version would have the backstory scene with Voldemorts nose getting cut off while Heart's Magic Man plays in the background

And the bellboy gets $1000 for a second's worth of work.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Harry Potter directed by Wes Anderson featuring Bill Murray as Prof. Snape.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i want to make a movie but its like harry potter universe but its wizard art school imagine the magical drugs and parties

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

numberoneposter posted:

i want to make a movie but its like harry potter universe but its wizard art school imagine the magical drugs and parties

i cast exposyoso breastickles

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Applewhite posted:

Starring Johnny Depp as Harry Potter and Michael Keaton as Peeves the Poltergeist. Live action or stop motion doesn't really matter.

This would suck rear end

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
I can't wait until we get the inevitable Harry Potter reboot or whatever and they cast an old Daniel Radcliffe as one of the teachers or something because he was the only one who was willing to come back, and also the only one not dead. I hope I'm dead by the time that happens.

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Tim Burton is a hack and the only thing he should do is die in a gutter TIA

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Wes Anderson's Harry Potter:

A scale model of Hogwarts Castle sits center frame. The front of the model opens up and a narrator explains in voiceover about the castle's many secret passages and how the staircases move. Inside the model, intricate miniature doors and stairs open and move to illustrate.

The living painting as are just played by actors sitting inside empty picture frames and no attempt is made to hide this.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Steven Spielberg irl wanted to make Harry an american. I was against it at the time but it would have been a small price to pay for a good movie.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

I'm starting to think that the good movies Tim Burton made for a few years were on accident. Either that or marrying Helene turned him into a loving moron. And what is with that lovely music? Gah.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Tim Horton's should have ad-sponsored the Harry Potter films.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blazing Ownager posted:

I think the funnier outcomes would be casting really good directors that don't fit the material than lovely ones. lovely ones would have just made a lovely movie (and Tim Burton is a hack at this point).

Christopher Nolan's Harry Potter would have been loving insane, I have no doubt. *GROWLS*YOUKILLEDMYPARENTS*GROWLS*

Yeah like Ang Lee's the hulk

... oh

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Applewhite posted:

Steven Spielberg irl wanted to make Harry an american. I was against it at the time but it would have been a small price to pay for a good movie.

That scene from raiders of the lost ark where the evil wizards are all whirling their wands and prancing and poo poo and then harry jusr shoots them

Banana Man
Oct 2, 2015

mm time 2 gargle piss and shit

Applewhite posted:

A scale model of Hogwarts Castle sits center frame. The front of the model opens up and a narrator explains in voiceover about the castle's many secret passages and how the staircases move. Inside the model, intricate miniature doors and stairs open and move to illustrate.

The living painting as are just played by actors sitting inside empty picture frames and no attempt is made to hide this.

Angelica Huston would be in it and I would watch it

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
yeah and George RR Martin should re-write the whole series as well

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Banana Man posted:

Angelica Huston would be in it and I would watch it

Angelica Houston as professor McGonagal.

And yeah I bet Wes Anderson's Harry Potter actually wouldn't be half bad.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Johnny Depp as Professor Flitwick, Wynona Ryder as Petunia Dursley.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Sinead O'Conner as Grawp

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Bill murray aa dumbledore

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Bottle Rocket-era Luke Wilson as Harry, Owen as Draco, their other brother (Future man) as Ron, James Caan as Snape.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Ginny is a big breasted lady that gets the "Oh my, I don't mean, I don't----s" when confronted by Harry's awkward charms.

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Yeah this would actually work and be good

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Applewhite posted:

Harry Potter directed by Woody Allen starring Woody Allen as Harry Potter and Emma Watson as Hermione Granger his 11 year old love interest.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Marla as hermione. XD XD

Carrot top won won.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Applewhite posted:

I would love this movie.

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Blazing Ownager posted:

*GROWLS*YOUKILLEDMYPARENTS*GROWLS*
___/

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

notZaar posted:

Agreed, and it should have been animated Ina traditional cel style.
Animated incel style

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
:lol: if you're a man and still think about Harry Potter.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I think that Ginnie was hotter than Hermione

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
What about J.J. Abrams? What would he do to HP sauce?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Serviette posted:

What about J.J. Abrams? What would he do to HP sauce?

"Lensius, Flarium!"

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

Applewhite posted:

"Lensius, Flarium!"

:vince:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007