Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
All my ideas seem to come down to a simpering fart of a punchline and I close the window without posting the thread. By doing this I know that I am making the forums a less terrible place, and after doing it so many times in secret, I think it's time that I be recognized for all the terrible threads I have refrained from making.

Approve of me, or else I'll start actually posting the bad threads in a desperate bid for validation at the hands of internet strangers that I hate.

Approve of me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is this like, an initial bad thread to show us that you're being serious?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Don't ever lose the part of you that makes farts funny op. :glomp:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

All my ideas seem to
come
down to a simpering fart
of a punchline
and I close the window without posting the thread.

By doing this
I know
that I am
making the forums a less terrible place, and after doing it
so many times in secret,
I think it's time
that I be recognized for all the terrible threads
I have refrained
from making. Approve of me, or else
I'll start actually posting the bad threads
in a desperate bid for validation
at the hands of internet strangers that I hate.

Approve of me.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I always liked your threads, OP :justpost:

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Stuntman posted:

is this like, an initial bad thread to show us that you're being serious?

do you follow me around

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013
We're all in it together. Keep your stick on the ice.

Or you know. Die in a fire, suck my drat balls, etc, etc.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
the best part of op
was shot
on his moms tramp stamp

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Actually OP, this thread is the pinnacle of comedy. It's all downhill from here.

LowPartz
Dec 23, 2015
There is no recourse
But to post
Post and boast like Donny Most

Post well done like a pot roast
Make goons grin on every coast

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Every time I post and it says "We hope your post didn't suck" I feel like the forums are asking too much of me. One out of five maybe aren't gonna suck at all and three, four out of five will only suck a little, but asking them to not suck at all every time? I can't take this kind of pressure, I'm gonna crack up and go apeshit. Or at least post again.

(edit) I swear to God it didn't say it that time.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
OP post one of your bad threads here so I can judge whether you did GBS a service by not posting it.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Nice Markoff chain, fecal-fficinado. What happens when your variables run out of integers?

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

For what it's worth, I think you did a good job.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Mega64 posted:

OP post one of your bad threads here so I can judge whether you did GBS a service by not posting it.

It was gonna be a thread where I tell Lowtax that I showed my mom one of his Lets Play streams with Lauren cuz she thinks my niece on the ipad is the cutest thing, and my mom tells me that Lowtax reminds her of me and I ask if this means that I should kill myself.

There. Is that a good thread?

No.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Wulfolme posted:

It was gonna be a thread where I tell Lowtax that I showed my mom one of his Lets Play streams with Lauren cuz she thinks my niece on the ipad is the cutest thing, and my mom tells me that Lowtax reminds her of me and I ask if this means that I should kill myself.

There. Is that a good thread?

No.

show her the video where his kid is annoyed with slenderman.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Checks out: thread is bad. OP has the upper hand here.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

the mods are trying to get rid of funny threads so i think you should be fine op

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Wulfolme posted:

All my ideas seem to come down to a simpering fart of a punchline and I close the window without posting the thread. By doing this I know that I am making the forums a less terrible place, and after doing it so many times in secret, I think it's time that I be recognized for all the terrible threads I have refrained from making.

Approve of me, or else I'll start actually posting the bad threads in a desperate bid for validation at the hands of internet strangers that I hate.

Approve of me.

Okay OP what you need to do is take us on a loving spirit journey with your posts. Treat it like a life or death situation because I'll probably murder you irl if you post a bad thread again. Not because you're a bad guy this is all just to motivate you. But seriously though you're gonna die if you fail.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
sorry about your thread op

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Iron Prince posted:

sorry about your thread op

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
Go ahead and post. The worst that can happen is that your thread gets gassed.

That's one way to pass a fart.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i dont negotiate with terrorists

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
This thought has never crossed my mind.

Smoke a weed OP.

Drink an alcohol.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Wulfolme posted:

Approve of me.

I approve of you my man and I want to tell you this: I have 2 good ideas for threads in the "pipeline"t that are vaguely like the "crying @ the airport megathread" I made, which got goldmined and turned into a front page article that will only ever be read by Lowtax' family.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Last week I got stoned and decided to photoshop a big black dick onto a dogs butt so it looked like the dog had a dicktail and make that a thread but then realized it was stupid so now the dicktail dog sits in my pictures folder just wagging his dicktail with nowhere to go.

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!
All these posts will be lost in time, like farts... in wind. Time to die

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
have you ever considered that your next breath isn't funny enough so you should skip it and all subsequent breaths?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
op, your meltdowns are funny, make a thread where you have one

another good option would be a thread about how much you want to gently caress ponies you loving creep, because that would get you banned

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Hogge Wild posted:

op, your meltdowns are funny, make a thread where you have one

another good option would be a thread about how much you want to gently caress ponies you loving creep, because that would get you banned

I think somepony wants to hear the story of how the real live pony bit me again!

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!
that story is how i got my username in fact

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
You both tried to gently caress ponies? I don't get it.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

You both tried to gently caress ponies? I don't get it.

the same pony at the same time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I was gonna make a thread to hold all the bad ideas people had for threads that they had decided not to post.

I didn't think it would be a great thread so I didn't post it. Do you wanna use this thread to hold all those bad ideas OP?

• Locked thread