Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
you should have sucked their dicks
edit: whoops, new page. heres some content:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Is that cat male cause would win hot guys thread

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Dave_Indeed posted:

I now have enough HOA cred to get a bmw which is basically white cultures equivalent of a tear tat.

hahahahaha

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Golfing owns bones. My favorite course is on the way home from my office and like it was really really hot Thursday and the power was out in the whole neighborhood that my office is in and I had my clubs in the trunk of my car from when I went golfing Saturday so I like there was no power so the boss sent everyone home at 1030 and I just stopped by the course and played a round and it was only $12 cause it was a weekday morning! (:

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Nooner posted:

Golfing owns bones. My favorite course is on the way home from my office and like it was really really hot Thursday and the power was out in the whole neighborhood that my office is in and I had my clubs in the trunk of my car from when I went golfing Saturday so I like there was no power so the boss sent everyone home at 1030 and I just stopped by the course and played a round and it was only $12 cause it was a weekday morning! (:

I like your new signature gif

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

welcome back, nooner :buddy:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I told my dad, a rich old golfer, about this thread, and he said the old dudes in the OP deserved to die for not letting him play through.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
You were slighted and didn't demand satisfaction?

Pussy.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

I liked the part of the story where you played golf.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I told my dad, a rich old golfer, about this thread, and he said the old dudes in the OP deserved to die for not letting him play through.

There's no way both of them didn't have a stroke or heart attack later that day. It was like 94 degrees and they were old as hell.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
a bad day of golf is still better than a good day in the office!!!

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtf3qvhU_Mw

Found a guy who is possibly not at good at getting punched in the face as he is at golf.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Dog, I wasn't talking about Syria, so you were 1) lying for the purposes of libel, 2) being an idiot, 3) engaging in a bizarre non-sequitur. Anyways, if consequences for rulebreaking or the division of labor such that a designated applier of consequences exists are totalitarian, we're all totalitarian bar anarcho-primitivists.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Phew, good thing I'm in gbs or I would've gotten banned for that

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Ilustforponydeath posted:

Dog, I wasn't talking about Syria, so you were 1) lying for the purposes of libel, 2) being an idiot, 3) engaging in a bizarre non-sequitur. Anyways, if consequences for rulebreaking or the division of labor such that a designated applier of consequences exists are totalitarian, we're all totalitarian bar anarcho-primitivists.

:confused:

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Ilustforponydeath posted:

it's stroke and distance penalty for losing your balls

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

I'm not sure either, I read the leper's colony.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Nooner posted:

a bad day of golf is still better than a good day in the office!!!

This old golf tschotcke humor made me laugh but I still hate golf.

Seriously, though, what's up with Austrailian winter rules???

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
You should have gone all falling down on them and shot their golf cart with a submachine gun OP, that would teach em

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

CharlestonJew posted:

You should have gone all falling down on them and shot their golf cart with a submachine gun OP, that would teach em

I was frozen in terror CharlestonJew. All I could manage was to pee in my pants and stammer out frantic apologies between blubbering sobs. Later on they drove by my house in their buick playing a farm league baseball game on sports radio really loud. One was chewing on sunflower seeds but they both clearly were up to no good.

I'm afraid they're going to gently caress my wife and she will like it because they owned me so hard and are therefore that much better at sports :(. Help me CharlestonJew.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Send your wife to my house op I can protect her

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

welcome back, nooner :buddy:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Does anyone have more video of that first bitchmade kid?

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

drive for show, putt for dough, OP!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
There is a course right next to my parents new house and I was supposed to go golf with my old man at some point this weekend but I forgot to bring my clubs :doh:

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

There is a course right next to my parents new house and I was supposed to go golf with my old man at some point this weekend but I forgot to bring my clubs :doh:

They are in the trunk of your car.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Dave_Indeed posted:

They are in the trunk of your car.

I know, we took my girlfriends car though!!! :doh::doh::doh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless