Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

...we can still be friends.... right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Empty quote this post and I will put the Op's legs between two rocks and jump up and down on them.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Empty quote this post and I will put the Op's legs between two rocks and jump up and down on them.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

did i do it right

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Empty quote this post and I will throw my legs behind my head and suck my own schlong.

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

This is now a yoga thread. Post your favourite yogas

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

jiggerypokery posted:

This is now a yoga thread. Post your favourite yogas

This kind is my favorite !!

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

Decebal posted:

Oh that's what yoga is all abbout

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

jiggerypokery posted:

...we can still be friends.... right?

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

Decebal posted:

Is she cheaper now that the GBP has crashed?

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Unity Gain posted:

Is she cheaper now that the GBP has crashed?

she IS a great british pound :smuggo:

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Decebal posted:

after much consideration, i have decided to quote this post and not the other ones

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

cuck cuck im gay posted:

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

Decebal posted:

drat son. I swear we used to have a thread for this sort of thing that was far superior to other threads in general. I hope that a mutual appreciation of toned, attainable, female form will be the glue that Europe so desperately needs to reconcile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

this word filter rules

• Locked thread