Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
We're finally gonna beat this preferential racism thing once everyone is required to wear a Donald Trump mask in public.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
Purebreed honkies are the worst.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
This Actual, non photoshopped Red Cross Safety Poster:

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

oldpainless posted:

If you will look at leper colonies entries where someone is probated for racism its always for insulting non whites while posts all around the probated post contain variations of "kill whitey" or "gently caress white people". Whatever helps the mods sleep at night thinking they have somehow improved the world and assuaged their white guilt I suppose.

(Rides away slowly as a sad song plays)

man it sounds really hard being a white person

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I see nothing wrong with this.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Away all Goats posted:

It can be, yes.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Away all Goats posted:

:smugdon:

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?

The Insect Court posted:

Also you're a cishet transphobe. Chicana? I think you mean Chicanx.

Don't force your Eurocentric consonant sounds on me.

:mexico:XICANX:mexico:

You may be right about the transphobe part though. A while back I was going to use the bathroom in Target and the person who went in before me was over six feet tall, broad-shouldered, crew-cutted, had giant shoes on, and had zis/zer hands tucked into the pockets of zis/zer below-the-knee zean zhorts, as ze/zhe pushed the door open with their foot and sauntered in.

I ran away.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Beaners

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

See, if they hadn't elected a black lifeguard, this pool wouldn't be in this mess.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'm the cool white guy in the back with sunglasses and a beer

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I'm the vaping whale

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
Lets be honest here:

The chinese are gross cockroach people that have poached rhinos to extinction because of a lovely superstition centred on their tiny BONERS
South Africa's government steals blatantly and openly while encouraging young black people to rise up and murder the whites that are still somehow keeping them down after 20+ years of ANC rule.
Gross overweight americans that love guns and hate intelligence will vote for Trump because somehow, despite everything going fairly well over the last 8 years, Obama definitely hosed them over somehow.
Everyday I pine for a mass extinction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Lunixnerd posted:

Lets be honest here:

The chinese are gross cockroach people that have poached rhinos to extinction because of a lovely superstition centred on their tiny BONERS
South Africa's government steals blatantly and openly while encouraging young black people to rise up and murder the whites that are still somehow keeping them down after 20+ years of ANC rule.
Gross overweight americans that love guns and hate intelligence will vote for Trump because somehow, despite everything going fairly well over the last 8 years, Obama definitely hosed them over somehow.
Everyday I pine for a mass extinction.

You should just smoke some weed and relax instead

also lol your stupid American election sentence was longer than your other racist ones

• Locked thread