Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
whatever, I just want to get real fat eating poo poo food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

whatever, I just want to get real fat eating poo poo food

May I then suggest going to a multi-chain store, KenTaco Hut?

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Where I live there is a 24-hour Taco Bell / KFC a 15 minute walk down a long road over a highway

I've only ever used it once in the 1.5 years I've been here though

I like crunchwraps

Slapdash
Mar 30, 2010

genesplicer posted:

The last thing I got at Taco Bell was an Enchirito. Do they even make those any more? Seriously, it's been about 25 years since I've been in a Taco Bell.
I'm pretty sure they don't. That and the Chilito which I think they found out later was a Spanish pejorative.

A Very Sexy Baby
Sep 25, 2007

I can't help it if men are attracted to me.

Black August posted:

Where I live there is a 24-hour Taco Bell / KFC a 15 minute walk down a long road over a highway

I've only ever used it once in the 1.5 years I've been here though

I like crunchwraps

who the gently caress walks to a taco bell

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
If Taco Bell delivered, I'd have a second heart attack

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

VendaGoat posted:

May I then suggest going to a multi-chain store, KenTaco Hut?

Those places need to sell combo meals with everything in one. Pizza, Burritos, fried chicken. Around the world in 3000 calories.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

NESguerilla posted:

Those places need to sell combo meals with everything in one. Pizza, Burritos, fried chicken. Around the world in 3000 calories.
A 14 inch Mexican Pizza with a bucket of deep fried WingStreet wings and 4 tacos filled with cole slaw and Original Recipe

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

NESguerilla posted:

I used to live near a combo KFC/Long John Silvers that'd do some fried chicken and fried
fish combos

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
A fried fish taco sounds good get on it tb

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Tb sounds like tuberculosis but tuberculosis makes you cough blood and lose weight, whereas taco bell makes you poo poo blood and gain weight. Makes u think

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Had a wound care patient. He was super obese, had a raging fungal infection all over his lymphedematous legs which made his tree bark textured skin look like it has a soft white moss all over it, and open wounds where said tree bark textured skin had just flaked off in large patches. Well this guy, you've probably guessed works at taco bell, and is I assume touching the food. :barf: Nice guy though.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i put green sauce in everything

Olive Mohel
Nov 8, 2006

Life is more than a series of ones and zeroes.
Once there was a hair net in my Taco Bell burrito.

Boy of Joy
Sep 28, 2001
I thought I was dead. But I think I'm Cleopatra, too.
Taco Bell deliver(ed) in Saudi Arabia back in '96, no joke

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

yeah it's easy to deliver when your entire customer base lives in a walled compound segregated from the locals

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
does taco bell in saudi arabia have bacon

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

jeff smisek posted:

Does any one here put Taco bell in the fridge to eat later? If so please tell me why i need help understanding why someone would do this

I bet if you put burritos in the fridge and then warmed them in a 350 degree oven they'd be just as good or better than they were originally. Would probably not try with tacos.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Black August posted:

I like crunchwraps

regular or AM or both? I only knew about AM crunchwraps so I am now googling

Miggles
Dec 8, 2003

I am doordashing del taco rn.

Caramel cheescake bites

no tacos

just caramel

best friend massage
Sep 12, 2010
i'd cut out the middleman and have that poo poo delivered directly into my toilet

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i would not pay the fee + tip to have cold tacos delivered

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I can't tell you how motherfucking upset I am that Taco Bell will deliver to my door but not Del Taco. Move over... poo poo I googled "worst thing in the world for humans" but its all "a cookie stuck before it can reach milk" but i meant like war refugees poo poo the internet

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I wonder why more places don't deliver, the only mainstays being pizza and chinese.

It's not like those places have invested in some massive infrastructure to make delivery possible, the entire setup involves a phone, a car, and a guy they pay minimum wage to. Every food place out there could deliver really.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I wonder why more places don't deliver, the only mainstays being pizza and chinese.

It's not like those places have invested in some massive infrastructure to make delivery possible, the entire setup involves a phone, a car, and a guy they pay minimum wage to. Every food place out there could deliver really.

Literally everything delivered when I lived in Korea. It was loving terrible for my crippling WoW addiction I had at the time.

HumanDecency
Oct 5, 2015
Taco Bell used to have this orange sauce I liked on a chalupa. I can't remember what it was called. I haven't had fast food in 5 years. Since we are living in fantasy land then ill take 5 of these, 8 packets of mild sauce and a small Baja blast.

I made Baja blast in my office the other day for people. But since I don't drink sugar water I settled for diet dew and that berry xxx stuff. It was horrible. The glory of the Baja blast is in the sugar.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i kinda dig the apple soda they have now at a lot of t-bells. goes good with a crunchwrap

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Tuxedo Gin posted:

i kinda dig the apple soda they have now at a lot of t-bells. goes good with a crunchwrap

Something Sol I think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Manzanita sol? I think that's actually a mexican thing, which doesn't sound like taco bell at all

• Locked thread