Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zain
Dec 6, 2009

It's only forever, not long at all
For those that missed the stream or even those that want to relive the torture Stream Part 1, Stream Part 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer
I finally caught up on the vids
Why would you stream that

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

Alexeythegreat posted:

I finally caught up on the vids
Why would you stream that

Stream what? Destroying my liver? I don't know.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Thank you for the LP. It's been a joy (excluding your liver).

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

You're all quite welcome. It was... Fun?

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Hey Zain, did you get your physical backer rewards yet?

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

poo poo, I got the plush and the T shirts... I don't remember if I was going to get anything more? I'll need to double check.

Edit: OH holy poo poo I forgot I was supposed to get more physical copies of poo poo.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Mighty Number 9: The Gift That Keeps On Not Giving

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
What will you do with your Mighty No 9 merchandise? Stuff them into the corner of a closet?

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Mraagvpeine posted:

What will you do with your Mighty No 9 merchandise? Stuff them into the corner of a closet?

Probably sell them off to idiots to make back a bit of the money he spent on this travisty. Seriously, this game is so full of bullshit I'm surprised the physical copies of the game weren't colored brown just to sell the thing off as a giant turd.

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

Mraagvpeine posted:

At this point no idea.

Kemix posted:

Probably sell them off to idiots to make back a bit of the money he spent on this travisty. Seriously, this game is so full of bullshit I'm surprised the physical copies of the game weren't colored brown just to sell the thing off as a giant turd.

Pfft! That's assuming people would want this sort of merch. It'd be nice to make some money back from this.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Maybe you can take some pictures of them and show us what you got for contributing to that Kickstarter.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer
Use these shirts to lift
Or to mop your floor
Or both

Another good use for shirts is to cut them up into shoe polish rags

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

Mraagvpeine posted:

Maybe you can take some pictures of them and show us what you got for contributing to that Kickstarter.

So far it's only these 3 things, but I guess I'm supposed to get more

Also~ I'm doing something a bit more relaxed and LPing a Tactical RPG called Lost Dimension and requires threat participation. I'm still planning my other MAJOR LP but that's giving me a bit of trouble.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

They did a run of Mighty No. 9 at AGDQ after the Mega Man X race. I didn't bother watching.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

get that OUT of my face posted:

They did a run of Mighty No. 9 at AGDQ after the Mega Man X race. I didn't bother watching.

Was it just a race to see who could delete it the fastest? :v:

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Zain posted:

So far it's only these 3 things, but I guess I'm supposed to get more

Also~ I'm doing something a bit more relaxed and LPing a Tactical RPG called Lost Dimension and requires threat participation. I'm still planning my other MAJOR LP but that's giving me a bit of trouble.

I like that you haven't taken the shirts out of the wrappers yet.

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

Evil Mastermind posted:

I like that you haven't taken the shirts out of the wrappers yet.

Too much shame really. I don't want to be seen around with those on.

get that OUT of my face posted:

It wasn't really... "good" There's some sort of immortality glitch they used to beat maniac mode which is the only way I could see it being beaten

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat
WEAR THE SHIRTS

TELL YOUR STORY

WARN OTHERS

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Zain posted:

It wasn't really... "good" There's some sort of immortality glitch they used to beat maniac mode which is the only way I could see it being beaten
I did like the guys holding up the signs, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Zain posted:

It wasn't really... "good"
Go figure. The Mega Man X race was pretty good, though.

• Locked thread