Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i'm going to kill a rich person one of these days

you're going to need a lot more money first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

VendaGoat posted:

I enjoy posting badly

I understand, but when you use proper grammar to shitpost, you will be taken more seriously. Try it. The Washington Post sometimes does.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
I liked Donut from the red team how about you

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

psychokitty posted:

I understand, but when you use proper grammar to shitpost, you will be taken more seriously. Try it. The Washington Post sometimes does.

I want to be taken seriously?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
My doctor says all the AIDS ate up all the white cells and that's why my lips keep turning black so I've been dying kombucha enemas and I feel a lot better but when I jizz it still eats right through the sock.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

psychokitty posted:

Vendagoat psycho kitty is right. poo poo posting while being grammatically correct is the best poo poo posting

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

VendaGoat posted:

I want to be taken seriously?

oh nm carry on :coolfish:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010