Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.
Thanks for playing this awesome game I'd never heard of before!

*edit*

Final Update on the bottom of previous page!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

This is a goofy and fun and cute game and thanks for LPing it! :3:

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!
All told, that was a pretty neat game and a nice LP for it. Well done!

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
Considering the tone of this game and the special person system I'm surprised there was no epilogue romance stuff. Good LP though, the game seemed cute and the localisation was shockingly good for a patch.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Okay, that was beautiful. "Hi, I was actually supposed to be the principal but I got redesigned, so here I am at the closing ceremony."

This is probably the best anime school that was also a video game school.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.
This was a really fun thread. I wasn't sure what I was expecting with "obscure anime high school RPG", but whatever that was, this surpassed the hell out of it. It was charmingly goofy in a lot of really great ways, and the translation was fantastic as well. Seriously, if people haven't done it yet, go back to the update with the Clubs and read some of those descriptions, they're :allears:

Wonderful LP, if you do another, I'll be looking forward to it.

EDIT: Also, please never forget,

LordHippoman fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Sep 30, 2016

• Locked thread