Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

You should keep it just like that so people assume it's 2 completely different cars driving around based on which side they saw it from that day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...

angryrobots posted:

I don't post in this thread, or indeed do much in AI except a lot of lurking, but this just followed me home and I had to share.

If you thought the graphics were rad there, check out the other side.

I was going to say Datsun F10 Wagon, but I assume its a Mk2 Corolla wagon with the Toyota dustcaps and all.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

LloydDobler posted:

Copart or IAAI :words:
Feel free to PM me with any specific questions, or if you want me to look for red flags on a specific car you found.
Excellent, thanks for the info. There's someone parting out a good running car so I'm working on dealing with him first but if that doesn't work I may go the copart/iaai route. There's a copart yard about an hour from work which helps with inspecting the car and picking it up.

angryrobots posted:

I don't post in this thread, or indeed do much in AI except a lot of lurking, but this just followed me home and I had to share.

If you thought the graphics were rad there, check out the other side.

WTF is that thing, can't say I've ever seen one of those before at least from those pictures

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

It's a KE26 corolla

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

GUYS IT'S ON IT IS FINALLY ON! SHARKNADO 4

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Rented my dad a 2012 challenger r/t for old/fun times sake. Lots of blind spots but that is a fine, fine machine. Oh gosh the sound.

I would think of picking one up if the price wasn't 3-4x the price of my mustang.

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

Bajaha posted:

Welp, the lucky horseshoe up my rear end has lost its luster. I'm stuck waiting 2hrs for a tow home, sitting a dozen km just outside of vermilion bay ON, between Dryden and Kenora, and I'm like 98% sure my serpentine belt went which drives the alternator, a/c, power steering, and waterpump.

I just drove through there Saturday. What are the odds. Which way were you headed?

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Towards the closest Porsche dealership

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

slidebite posted:

Towards the closest Porsche dealership

So, East, to Toronto :)

Just finished 2 weeks at the family cabin in MB, then 2 days of driving to get home. Oh Ontario, how I didn't miss thee. Home, sure, but not most of you.

At least the OPP I was shooting the poo poo with at the McD's in Hearst were cool. After saying I was heading East to go home, they said "we'll follow you out, as we're headed that way". So I asked how fast I was allowed to go if the had the sirens going. The cops response after looking at the Venza was "faster than your car will go."

Fucker. Yes, its a family wagon. Damnit.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
So who's up for kicking the August thread off?

(If you feel like low effort, just copy / paste the intro of this one, add a silly title, add someone's garage we will invade to sink their beer and a car to work on. Thanks to ASMITH for being the garage host and his Falcon, even if we we'rent wanted we camped there anyway. Lots of piss sunk and no work done)

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Siochain posted:

I just drove through there Saturday. What are the odds. Which way were you headed?

Heading west, home to Winnipeg.

And the dealer comment was pretty good :golfclap:

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Super Aggro Crag posted:

I'm on board. At this point I'll watch anything as long as it isn't another superhero movie, dear god.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

meatpimp posted:

Comedy twist: STR just got his Ion back from the shop...

Meh, I'd roll in that after removing the stupid poo poo since that's a Redline. 60 HP gain over my n/a model.

... unless they swapped the Redline body kit onto an n/a version.

Joke's on you though, it hasn't even gone into the shop yet.

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

So who's up for kicking the August thread off?

(If you feel like low effort, just copy / paste the intro of this one, add a silly title, add someone's garage we will invade to sink their beer and a car to work on. Thanks to ASMITH for being the garage host and his Falcon, even if we we'rent wanted we camped there anyway. Lots of piss sunk and no work done)

Title below:

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Today was my daughters fourth birthday. We had a party with ten of her little friends yesterday. Naturally it was all princess stuffs. We had Queen Elsa come and the little girls lost their minds. It was a ton of work getting everything ready before but the actual party was pretty chill. All the girls wore their princess dresses, played some games before Elsa showed up. Then she just entertained and told them stories and sang to them. Opened some presents and then had cupcakes and cookies. It was a great time and a good time to be a dad.

For today we had some of her cousins come over. Smoked a couple of pork butts and had some mashed potatoes, fresh green beans and some rolls. This wood pellet smoker has changed my life y'all. :btroll:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Thanks for generally behaving this month - we're now officially run out of beer and steak and moved to our new host garage, thanks to STR

• Locked thread