Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
For the retrial, he should really consider trying to look a little less Muslimy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
maybe he's innocent?!

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
it's neat how sarah koenig doesn't make a big deal out of adnan's memory lapse

dude just don't remember, no biggie, i'm sure he's innocent

also, vocal fry uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhh

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
gently caress it. Everyone is innocent. Open the prisons. Vocal fry has redeemed you all.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I'm glad we're going to spend several million more dollars to show that this guy killed her again and appease the podcastiverse.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
if you think this is a huge waste of time you're racist

Aug 4, 2010

the guy is loving guilty

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Adnan is gonna get hella laid by fangirls once he gets out.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

DOMDOM posted:

it's neat how sarah koenig doesn't make a big deal out of adnan's memory lapse

dude just don't remember, no biggie, i'm sure he's innocent

Why is this such a controversy? Can you recall with perfect clarity all the things you did on a specific day - much less several specific days - in the late 90s?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Hmm, a Muslim did a terrorism prior to 9/11?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

The Protagonist posted:

if you think this is a huge waste of time you're racist

Iranians are basically white people.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Think of the comeback. Now he's a pass around prison wife but soon he's gonna be a world star fuckchamp.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Bip Roberts posted:

Think of the comeback. Now he's a pass around prison wife but soon he's gonna be a world star fuckchamp.

Not until he takes the belt from me after ten minutes in the cage, no holds barred.

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

Geoj posted:

Why is this such a controversy? Can you recall with perfect clarity all the things you did on a specific day - much less several specific days - in the late 90s?
can you tell me what you did last tuesday or has it been lost to the sands of time?

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe

DOMDOM posted:

can you tell me what you did last tuesday or has it been lost to the sands of time?

a day which was actually out of the ordinary for you and in which you admit breaking your routine

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

Reply All did a four piece mini serial about a much cooler murder case this season. It's about a prisoner blogger who's also an autistic mobster. I mean, total wannabe wiseguy. Maybe not as technically competent as Serial, but much more accepting of the fact that their guy probably did it after all.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Geoj posted:

I don't get this either. I literally cannot recall what I did when given a specific date even like a week ago. I know people that are like Mary Lou Henner that can recite what meals they ate on Tuesday, 18Mar93 and it seriously makes me think I have a loving brain tumor or something.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Robot Pride posted:

I don't get this either. I literally cannot recall what I did when given a specific date even like a week ago. I know people that are like Mary Lou Henner that can recite what meals they ate on Tuesday, 18Mar93 and it seriously makes me think I have a loving brain tumor or something.

no, they are savants

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
The day my ex-girlfriend was murdered was the single most important day of your lives

But for me, it was Tuesday

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone!

Get ready!
Who is more guilty, Adnan Syed or Steven Avery?

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
lmao, Steve Avery has killed so many women, it's a shock they could only nail him for one.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Alris posted:

Who is more guilty, Adnan Syed or Steven Avery?

Avery is extremely guilty. He didn't rape that first woman, but I'm sure he wishes he had

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Iron Prince posted:

I don't know who this person is but they are apparently muslim oj?

muslims sometimes have bad tempers

a reactionary lot

• Locked thread