Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
violence = power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

autoaim.cfg posted:

]

Ok, this game looks freakin' AWESOME!

What is it?

New DOOM

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

PinkoBastard posted:

Op didn't you try to convince us to wear genital deodorant instead of bathing?

Lol no I advocated genital deodorant on top of a normal 5 hygine routine. Goons tried to own me by saying they don't shower or use deodorant. It was loving hilarious.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
I think the point actually was that if you have a good hygiene routine then why do you need deodorant for your balls, smelly ball man?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

autoaim.cfg posted:

]

Ok, this game looks freakin' AWESOME!

What is it?

The newest DOOM.

And it is indeed awesome.

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

Volume posted:

Lol no I advocated genital deodorant on top of a normal 5 hygine routine. Goons tried to own me by saying they don't shower or use deodorant. It was loving hilarious.

I dont think that it was but I get what you're saying. Otoh I shower and whatnot and find that unless I'm out in the heat all day my balls do not smell

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
my balls are pristine and glistening, dripping with the finest of scented oils and scintillating by the shadows of my monster pubes easily mistakable for a merkin

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Blahsmack posted:

why is it that weak people always assume "respect = fear" ?

respect as a concept is dead, along with the fundamental values we used to hold in common as Americans

you ironically betray that fact immediately by defining people who believe that way as "weak" rather than merely "wrong"

welcome to the new century

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I dunno about general cleanliness but my dong gets more skin care cream rubbed on it than a Loreal model's face

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
For some people, going on a run clears their mind. For me, it's a baseball bat and 2 AM in the ally behind the out door of a progressive club

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

All human behavior is based in violence. Even family units are based in mutual slavery and control.

- things retards believe

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

VendaGoat posted:

And it is indeed awesome.

RIPPING (giving), TEARING (giving), HUGE GUTS (everything to do with it)

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

drunk asian neighbor posted:

lol this is like half the people in this thread

That's a pretty impressive rap sheet I'm pretty sure every admin and probably most of the mods from the last decade are on there

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
your rap sheet got nothing on me dog

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Yeah but like 90% of your rap sheet stems from 1 mod's weird obsession with probating you so I dunno if that counts

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Prettz posted:

Guys I'm going to earn Jodi Foster's respect tomorrow. Keep a watch on the news.

Gonna read all about it in Entertainment Hinckley.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Yeah but like 90% of your rap sheet stems from 1 mod's weird obsession with probating you so I dunno if that counts

it was hilarious because Moridin was losing his poo poo about it and making tons of threads complaining about what added up to like a month of probations

e: Which is the reason they started probating him even more

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Digital Fingers posted:

it was hilarious because Moridin was losing his poo poo about it and making tons of threads complaining about what added up to like a month of probations

e: Which is the reason they started probating him even more

They are bitches though.

true idk that i actually have any racist or whatever stuff on there

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

FIRST TIME posted:

Jesus Christ, just permaban Volume already.

When did Jesus Christ become a mod?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Moridin920 posted:

your rap sheet got nothing on me dog

Who let this doofus out of his cage?

• Locked thread