Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

my gf's dildo was very hard and fulfilling 10/10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
GF has a curling iron that makes her hair look great and doesn't take too much shelf space.
Plus it feels amazing as long as I keep it on low heat and don't shove it in too far.

8/10, -2 points for internal 3rd degree burns

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
my gf's dick is bombass dankass!

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Do wives count? I put mine's electric toothbrush up my rear end and it very efficiently milked my prostate but the bristles were just a wee bit too hard, 7/10

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

Do wives count? I put mine's electric toothbrush up my rear end and it very efficiently milked my prostate but the bristles were just a wee bit too hard, 7/10

Yeah they count, they were probably your girlfriend once

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
Arranged marriages don't count

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Professor Shark posted:

Using every single dish and utensil in the kitchen and making a huge sticky mess to make one (1) smoothie

Edit: Sorry I guess the topic of this thread is to review poo poo or whatever but gently caress I'm mad about those smoothies :mad:
:(

I've been there. For some reason washing utensils/dishes and putting them back as you use them is a foreign concept to her

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
I used some toothpaste she left out that started with a "v" and it was awful, 0/10 avoid at all costs

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
my gf reviews my toothbrush with her rear end in a top hat :mad:

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

wore my girlfriends thong and was able to pee sitting down with it pulled to the side A++ stuff

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Professor Shark posted:

Using every single dish and utensil in the kitchen and making a huge sticky mess to make one (1) smoothie

Edit: Sorry I guess the topic of this thread is to review poo poo or whatever but gently caress I'm mad about those smoothies :mad:

You're dating my housemate?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Gf's best friend about 10 pounds lighter and a full cup size bigger. Gets my sense of humor more than my girlfriend. Likes to swallow and can keep a secret. 10/10

• Locked thread