Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

I'm hungover and I really want a buffalo chicken pizza but I'm not putting on pants. What is the earliest socially acceptable time for me to call in an order for pizza delivery?

Also, how did alcoholics live in the time before phones/the internet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Lol if you don't order breakfast pizza

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

Rasmussen posted:

Lol if you don't order breakfast pizza

hey guy maybe shut the gently caress up, breakfast food in general is underwhelming garbage

i fully support op's desire for a buffalo chicken pizza at any hour

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
If u got pizza on a bagel u can have pizza anytime

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

it's called eating last night's leftover pizza i honestly don't know how you managed to gently caress this up

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
Well I'd say thats the start of business hours for your preferred pizza joint there OP.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Prude posted:

hey guy maybe shut the gently caress up, breakfast food in general is underwhelming garbage

i fully support op's desire for a buffalo chicken pizza at any hour

Good name + post combo

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

it's called eating last night's leftover pizza i honestly don't know how you managed to gently caress this up

I know I hosed up man, I'm trying to fix the situation now and if you aren't interested in helping well there's the door!

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
http://i.imgur.com/qAJZvAN.jpg :nws:

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

i prefer pepperoni as a topping, personally, but to each their own

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

I'll have what he's having!

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Whenever the pizza store opens. I've ordered pizza at 10am before. I was naked when ordering of course. If this is wrong I don't want to be right.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
yeah, uh, we're open, but you shouldn't be eating pizza this early. it's unseemly. *click*

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

have you considered eating poo poo

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Nathilus posted:

Whenever the pizza store opens. I've ordered pizza at 10am before. I was naked when ordering of course. If this is wrong I don't want to be right.

Is this why they call you Fathilus?

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
Don't eat buffalo chicken pizza, op. Gross.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I can't imagine being hungover and thinking how good a Buffalo Chicken Pizza sounds. That sounds like terrible hangover food.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Tectonis posted:

Is this why they call you Fathilus?

No. That's a malicious lie. Do no believe these foul untruths. I can afford it eat pizza at 10 am because I am exactly the opposite of the fatnerd type. Indeed, irl i am of the skrawny nerd variety. Our mating call is, "stadium cushion? Staaaadium cuuuuuuuushion?????"

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
from personal experience working as a delivery driver i'd say 9:45 am

i mean idk if that's socially acceptable but i sure as hell had to make a pizza and get my rear end out the door to whoever-the-gently caress's house anyway

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Make sure to give the delivery driver a small tip (or maybe no tip at all). This way you can start the driver's day off terribly so he has a terrible 8-12 hours working delivering pizzas on a Saturday. Like his whole day could be ruined if you are a bad customer.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
why not just have some fresh fruit and a glass of water

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

always be prepared, OP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQBan9MOy60

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
well, you have to wait until it's open. but, you don't want to call the moment they're open because they'll know you were waiting by the phone and think you're a sad sack of poo poo. so maybe wait at least 30 or so minutes. but don't call at exactly half past, because that's too round a number and they'll know you were just waiting for an arbitrary amount of time so as not to appear to be a fat sack of poo poo who waits by the phone for the pizza place to open. so maybe 33 minutes past, 34 minutes past. hope that helps OP.

MikeyKins
May 9, 2004

Dan, there's a reason why we get emails calling you Le Bafart, Le Baturd, Le Bajerk...

Enfield posted:

look at this euro trash

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Enfield posted:

Cuz I am bi sure but not THAT queer?

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Just eat whatever you drunkenly prepared last night

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

i woke up hungover af this morning so i rolled over and ate the op's mom's pussy

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
You can make your own pizza, OP and it will be far more nutritious than delivery. I suggest putting teeth on top for a satisfying crunch!

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Trying to cut down on carbs? Here's a tip! throw sauce and cheese onto the floor and eat it like an animal!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

If you don't do it now it's too late !!

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i woke up hungover af this morning so i rolled over and ate the op's mom's pussy

She's lucky to have someone as considerate as you share her bed.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Buffalo chicken pizza is delicious op especially dipped with some ranch. you go get you some za nigga

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Any time, as long as you tip more than $3.00, OP :)

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

I was able to hold out until nearly 11:30, hopefully the delivery guy will not judge me with his knowing eyes.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Tectonis posted:

I'll have what he's having!

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Tectonis posted:

I was able to hold out until nearly 11:30, hopefully the delivery guy will not judge me with his knowing eyes.

He won't, if you tip at least $3.00

He's getting paid $4.25 an hour every hour he's on the road, you better loving tip :colbert:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Tectonis posted:

https://youtu.be/6YgAw1G-4zY

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Tectonis posted:

Also, how did alcoholics live in the time before phones/the internet?

By drinking more.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i had got a buffalo chicken pizza last night and i am eating some leftovers right now lol didnt have to put on pants to get it either just lmao at op for not planning ahead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
who cares, there's always a bunch of hobos lined up waiting for the pizza shop to open (especially when its the first of the month) so it's not like you'll stand out as being particularly pathetic for that reason.

• Locked thread