Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Iron Prince posted:

GIVEWIVES A FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

Why not do what normal people do and get a toilet slave, your rear end will thank you(mileage may vary)..

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
I feel like these were an idea ripped straight from the Jason Ellis radio show on Sirius.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

PromethiumX posted:

I feel like these were an idea ripped straight from the Jason Ellis radio show on Sirius.

I feel like Tucks and PrepH should sue these fuckers.

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?

I have that except it's pastel blue and off white and instead of "Axe" it says "Dove." But the overall construction is exactly the same. Thank God I didn't accidentally end up with the MAN'S scrubbie.

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGCIGEUB32M

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i dont understand why theres a market for this crap for ANY gender (him/her/xir)

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Doctor Schnabel posted:

i dont understand why theres a market for this crap for ANY gender (him/her/xir)

To be fair, feminine hygiene products are pretty safe to label "for girls". If your post-op pussy is bleeding it's a medical emergency (or miracle) and douche isn't going to help repurposed ball sac smell.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
realtalk: rubbing your fingers on stainless will extract it because of ions or some poo poo. works for some poo poo and garlic as well

ninety
Mar 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Someday people will look back on wiping with paper the way they look back on wiping with sticks and corncobs and personally I cannot wait for that day.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

ninety posted:

Someday people will look back on wiping with paper the way they look back on wiping with sticks and corncobs and personally I cannot wait for that day.

today may be that day, my friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb5_GVOFrOw

good loving lord it syncs to an app to play your favorite making GBS threads music

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

tbh I used these years ago and I remember them working pretty well.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

ninety posted:

wipe with razor blades for all it matters. you can be literally hitler to your butt so long as you hop in the shower afterwards

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

What's so special about a bidet? Can't you just flush, then give yourself a wet wipe with paper and get a superior clean if your rear end retains enough poo poo to be problematic?

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

The great thing about these is that the side that says AXE is extra rough, so you can exfoliate and feel LIKE A MAN at the same time.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
seems like that plastic is a real dealbreaker though

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
how am i supposed to exfoliate my poo poo-stained rear end in a top hat with that plastic getting in the way of my cavernous anus

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
It's rubber, it bends pretty easily. Just fold it and you can go crazy on yourself.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
I'll bidet all over your mom op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere
When I poo poo it's like a never ending wipe, I could go through an entire roll of toilet paper. Eventually I get bored and say gently caress it.

• Locked thread