Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Fat Jesus posted:

Another mysterious episode of people spontaneously dying in horrible ways and nobody knows why. New York. London. Paris. Brussels. Miami. Now Baghdad. Is there a pattern? Whatever could the cause be?

white people were seen in all of those areas at some point. think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocksmith
Dec 28, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Fat Jesus posted:

Another mysterious episode of people spontaneously dying in horrible ways and nobody knows why. New York. London. Paris. Brussels. Miami. Now Baghdad. Is there a pattern? Whatever could the cause be?

sounds to me like a list of places that failed to embrace their vibrant islamic communities

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

i mean look i get that and it's a legit point but you know in a better reality the soviets never invaded afghanistan in the first place

let them do it themselves after a few decades of religious oppression, bc no one else is going to do it out of pure altruism. that sucks but it's true.

yes we've all seen that wonderful slideshow of pre-soviet afghanistan but the grim reality behind that is the prosperity of afghanistan at that time was due to the money both the ussr and us poured into afghanistan attempting to enlist it as an ally during the cold war

what followed just goes to show there is no thing as a free lunch

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Serious Frolicking posted:

poo poo, it isn't like i know how to fix the middle east. i just know that bombing the gently caress out of them and toppling any regime that looks at us funny doesn't seem to work very well.

I dunno it's pretty funny when I hear about cia-armed Islamists shooting it out with pentagon-armed ones.

But seriously why do western countries keep toppling regimes? Is it so that whoever they install will be friendly to western corporations extracting wealth from the countries? Because if so that seems antithetical to the idea of prosperity for those countries and it also seems that "just leave them alone" is never going to be an option until capitalism is ended.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
got it in one

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Serious Frolicking posted:

poo poo, it isn't like i know how to fix the middle east. i just know that bombing the gently caress out of them and toppling any regime that looks at us funny doesn't seem to work very well.

well to be clear my position is stop doing that as well. just hands off entirely.

that poo poo creates people angry at the USA just let them realize they need to be angry at each other

obv toppling regimes has not worked out one time ever for us (we did it a bunch in the Americas too)

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

You say they hate America but they kill Muslims way more than anyone else. Sounds like they hate Muslims.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

EX250 Type R posted:

my favorite part of this is that there were two attacks , one killed 125 and the other killed 1, you one job Hajaar!!

all vbieds / car bombs in baghdad since 2003

meanwhile george bush is happily painting his feet in his bathtub or something

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

The Skeleton King posted:

You say they hate America but they kill Muslims way more than anyone else. Sounds like they hate Muslims.

They hate anyone who is not just like them, including other branches of Islam.

Clearly their dad is the best dad, they love to remind us as often as possible with their catchy chant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

EX250 Type R posted:

my favorite part of this is that there were two attacks , one killed 125 and the other killed 1, you one job Hajaar!!

all vbieds / car bombs in baghdad since 2003

This is actually a map of all the bad rear end chicken stands in Baghdad.

• Locked thread