Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
No reason for it not to be. Most of the discussion previously was in the dad manga thread though so that's also a place to post about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
The dad manga thread is also a pro-click.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I also link updates in food manga thread, but that's too many places at once, so might as well have it here instead

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Oh, I didn't check the kissmanga link because I thought it was a new (old) chapter since it's on crunchyroll.

But there's a new chapter on crunchy roll too! Did they just rip the chapter from cr? Dick move if so.

Anyway, I teared up at tsumugi looking at the clouds :cry:

E: are we supposed to be linking things to unofficial if there's an official out there? Don't want anyone to get in trouble, as I don't know how that rule is being enforced now.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
With CR being up to date (vs the reader sites meaning you aren't getting ahead by reading it elsewhere) it's probably just better to give a heads up that a chapter is out vs linking. The rules seem to have relaxed a bit on what we can link to re: licensed stuff, but it's better to support the official releases where possible IMO.

However crunchy's reader sucks rear end so I can understand not wanting to read it there. S&L also doesn't have any free chapters available that I'm aware of so you do have to have a sub to read it.

Everything Burrito fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Oct 7, 2016

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
Huh, didn't know that CR picked it up. Last time I looked at their app, it was a little slim.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
They have had it (and up to date) for a long time. It's one of a few reasons I'm still subscribed.

smenj
Oct 10, 2012

Sonata Mused posted:

Huh, didn't know that CR picked it up. Last time I looked at their app, it was a little slim.

Not that Crunchyroll actually have a lot of manga, but their frontpage is a bit misleading (particularly on the app, if I remember right) because it just outright doesn't display a fair amount of stuff, I think. I remember wanting to read Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer and not realising they had it until someone else mentioned it, for example. Now if there's something I want to read I usually go and actually run a search for it on Crunchyroll's site just to make sure they don't have it, since I've been surprised before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

A powerful mom appears!

Yeah, yeah I'm late to the last episode. It's super good, looking forward to reading the manga now.

• Locked thread