Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Has anyone said drink it yet? Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rio
Mar 20, 2008

No but using a turkey blaster an your urethra is a fun way to switch it up

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Nooner posted:

Has anyone said drink it yet? Lol

This is also a neat thing to do with gin, rum, tequila, and vodka. Wine and beer to a lesser extent but still acceptable in a pinch

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

A neat thing to do with whiskey is drink your whiskey neat :smug:

feller
Jul 5, 2006

firebeats posted:

get some scotch and just put it in a fuckin glass

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
the tango, the foxtrot

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Horsefeathers.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Take pappy van winkle and mix it with diet coke

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Drink it with a beer chaser

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
So now an IPA thread has to appear within like two hours right, can't wait.

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Myron Baloney posted:

So now an IPA thread has to appear within like two hours right, can't wait.

I'm sure you can find a use for whiskey that doesn't involve drinking it. Try using your image nation

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Parallax Scroll posted:

a while back i heard that people put water in whiskey and that sounded weird but i figured i'd try it and well it just tasted like watered down whiskey

Protip: Just put in a few drops to take the burn off the alcohol but not enough to affect flavour.

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
i've been drinking builleit frontier whiskey (not rye) and it's pretty damned good

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

angerbeet posted:

I got a bottle of that Crown Royal that won world's best whiskey or whatever and it wasn't that great IDK

I got a bottle of that Pappy van Winkle that won world's best bourbon or whatever and it wasn't that great IDK

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Crown Royal: Because Jack Daniels makes you look like an alcoholic.

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

Macnult posted:

Whiskey is not only a good painkiller for babies but it also goes great with honey, which has a lot of stuff for your immune system. Lotta good stuff.

Obviously honey whiskey is already a thing, but if you get regular whiskey and add your own honey then
a) you have the opportunity to add your favorite brand of honey into your favorite brand of whiskey
and b) regular whiskey typically has a higher alcohol content than honey whiskey.

Honey whiskey is terrible. Also whiskey isn't good for pain. I had a toothache and it just made me drunk with a toothache.

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Borden posted:

Honey whiskey is terrible. Also whiskey isn't good for pain. I had a toothache and it just made me drunk with a toothache.

babies don't have teeth yet

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Macnult posted:

babies don't have teeth yet

on the contrary, you are born with every tooth you'll ever have

they just haven't surfaced yet :eng101:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Macnult posted:

Crown Royal: Because Jack Daniels makes you look like an alcoholic.

JD isn't the cheap stuff, you may be an alcoholic but at least you're reasonably affluent, and that's something right?

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

SilvergunSuperman posted:

JD isn't the cheap stuff, you may be an alcoholic but at least you're reasonably affluent, and that's something right?

might not be cheap but it tastes like dog tier whiskey. easy way to spot a retard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Finishing my night with Mr. Evan Williams, because the next two days are verboten, due to exercise and hobby requirements.

• Locked thread