Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Who What Now posted:

Better or worse than the act of spanking itself?

i think spanking pretty women is cool if they consent to it imo

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
I don't think it's good to spank children, but I also tend to dislike people who are very vocal about how it's not good to spank children.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it doesnt matter if you spank them or not because no matter hwat your kid is going to turn out to be as big a fuckup as mom and dad

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

My dad likes to be all smug with his friends these days about how he never spanked me and therefore he's the father of the century.

I just roll my eyes because he would dog cuss me screaming like a maniac which messed me up 10x more than the couple of spankings my teacher gave me for being an idiot in school.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I wonder if kids being annoying shits all the time is correlated to the "trying new things" area of the brain. That would explain why people who grew up getting spanked tend to be deadbeats. Of course it could just be as simple as the face that we are destined to become our parents

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

symbolic posted:

and thus the thread devolves into "goddamn MILLENNIALS!"

good job, GBS

Millennial Apologists gently caress Off!

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Spanking really is lazy. If you don't like your kid enough to want them to understand as much of the world as possible &/or don't have the intelligence to outsmart then when they're too young for logic, don't beat on them

Just put money aside for therapy/bail/rehab/etc

Seriously, kids who are allowed to run wild seem to turn our better on average

Also if you don't know what to do besides whack your kid, call DHHS and ask for help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

Spanking really is lazy. If you don't like your kid enough to want them to understand as much of the world as possible &/or don't have the intelligence to outsmart then when they're too young for logic, don't beat on them

Just put money aside for therapy/bail/rehab/etc

Seriously, kids who are allowed to run wild seem to turn our better on average

Also if you don't know what to do besides whack your kid, call DHHS and ask for help
Spanking is bad but I can only agree with the last thing you said here. If you say kids should "run wild" and really mean it, every town with more than 100,000 people will turn in to a clockwork orange in under two decades.

Some parents are lazy enough to let their kids turn into savages. Don't empower them.

• Locked thread