Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Is it on Netflix

I'm watching the giver. I'd rate it a tron 2

Literally only put it on cause Jeff bridges

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I don't know if he's gay and I don't care but he has a great terrible name for a gay character. Tom Cruise.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
he was born 'Thomas Cruise Mapother IV' which is also not too shabby in that department

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Perfect for a Scientology freak

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

Mahuum Aqoha posted:

I thought Oblivion was really good :smith:

One of my favorite sci-fis. Awesome music, cool sound effects, and multiple Tom cruises. Can't go wrong!

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Is that the one where he has to keep groundhog daying that fight until he wins?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

scientology sucks balls

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

vyst posted:

scientology sucks balls

For what it's worth it sounds like it's dying. They have a lot of money in real estate and poo poo, but the upper administrators seem to be charged with making the lives of the entire former upper administrators from 7-10 years ago a living Hell

Are there any new Scientology docs coming out?

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

The Sphinxster posted:

Is that the one where he has to keep groundhog daying that fight until he wins?

No, it's the one where he's two daysweeks from "retirement" in his job as a drone caretaker, then he and his hot redhead handler/hookup can leave an alien-ravaged Earth for Titan where the rest of humanity is waiting

allegedly

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

ElectricSheep posted:

No, it's the one where he's two daysweeks from "retirement" in his job as a drone caretaker, then he and his hot redhead handler/hookup can leave an alien-ravaged Earth for Titan where the rest of humanity is waiting

allegedly

Just finished. It was really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
i was just recollecting his jumping on the sofa on oprah because i was feeling the same way

• Locked thread