Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

JFairfax posted:

I'm not sure if you get how this supporting thing works

Look at Josh Lyman happily molesting underage girls in his Ibra Jersey and then look at sassassin dourly supporting Swansea and saying everyone is poo poo and you tell me who has a better handle on this whole supporting thing.

blue footed boobie fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Aug 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

blue footed boobie posted:

Look at Josh Lyman happily molesting underage girls in his Ibra Jersey and then look at sassassin dourly supporting Swansea and saying everyone is poo poo and you tell me who has a better handle on this whole supporting thing.

Only one of these two has posted his balls in TRP and it isn't the pedo

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Raffles posted:

e: Also for those living abroad (or looking to avoid giving money to Papa Rupert) a new German streaming service called DAZN has been announced. In Germany, they've got all the rights for the Premier League, La Liga, Serie A and Ligue 1. The service will allegedly cost just €9.99 per month, with no strings attached. The official start date hasn't been announced yet, but it might be one to keep an eye on.

http://www.dazn.com/

Has this site launched already? All I can see when I go to dazn.com is a thing where I can sign up and it'll notify me when dazn is available in my country. So guess my proxy isn't working correctly...

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

It's August, someone make a new thread.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Raffles posted:

Will be interesting to see if Leicester can beat Chelsea's record of worst ever title defence from last season.

Leeds' defence could be said to be worse than Chelsea's. They got a point more, but from 4 more games and finished lower in the table.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Wayne Rooney's Testicle Moans starts in 15 minutes. It's streaming for free on United and Rooney's Facebook pages.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Shrapnig posted:

Wayne Rooney's Testicle Moans starts in 15 minutes. It's streaming for free on United and Rooney's Facebook pages.

:stare: That's one way to describe it I guess.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

A 0-0 testimonial with no club legends or children getting a run out. Disappointing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv0W1I4_NSE

That's what we wanted.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Not sure where to ask this, but is there an online straming service for the PL or other big leagues? Im getting international gamepass for NFL games and wanted to see if there was a soccer equivalent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

Waroduce posted:

Not sure where to ask this, but is there an online straming service for the PL or other big leagues? Im getting international gamepass for NFL games and wanted to see if there was a soccer equivalent

If you're in the US and have a subscription TV package that includes NBCSN then you can stream every PL match. I'm not aware of anything else. Sadly, TV deals are so lucrative for the various leagues that legit streaming services are essentially nonexistent.

• Locked thread