Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Of course you should archive this, it's the most absurd successful campaign there ever was and deserves to be remembered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Make TV ads attacking the Archive, claiming it's against Fighting ISIS.

(Or just archive it normally)

woke kaczynski
Jan 23, 2015

How do you do, fellow antifa?

Fun Shoe
Archive it! I'm sure I wasn't the only one lurking this.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Archive that poo poo, future generations deserve to know of this (plus I want to be able to come back to it in 2020 and remember just how insane (or god forbid sane by comparison) the 2016 elections were).

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
You pulled off an amazing win. :hellyeah: you should archive this.

Yes

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Miacis posted:

Please archive this. You put the effort into it and pulled a hilarious victory. It needs to be shared.

and no one else wil LP this for A WHILE

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

As someone who didn't archive a thread because things got out of hand, I don't think this is nearly bad enough to not archive. Get it to baldurk

Aeromancia
Jul 23, 2013
Archive it!

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have archival! So this finally, officially wraps up this LP, and I just want to once again say thanks to everybody that's been a part of the thread, and a very special thanks to those that will even still read this! You're the real troopers, but don't tell those that didn't read this that, OK?

And if this election season makes you feel like any other place would be a good place to be right about now, then join me, locked up in a nuclear research facility with a reactor that's melting down in my next LP, Root Double, a pretty drat good visual novel.

...hey, don't look at me like that. I obviously was going to shill my next LP in my old thread.

EDIT: Oh, right, if you're transfering threads, drop a post in the new one telling me you did. I'm curious as to how many people actually do that.

TheMcD fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Oct 19, 2016

• Locked thread