Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Rodyle posted:

If BD is too dull and you'd be up for doing a GOOD game instead of another Star Ocean that FF12 remaster just dropped!

FF12 is insanely boring and no fun to talk over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
:dong: Highway Traffic :dong:
Prediction Razzies

BD is a good game but I'm worried too little happens over a loooong period of time. I think we should give it a go and you guys can tell us if the videos are lovely.

Also maybe the fact we've been doing this for 10 years means that we've just exhausted our supply of whatever it is that made people watch hours and hours of jrpg videos. Maybe we're getting too old for this D:

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Well it starts slow but at a certain point things start happening a lot more. It starts with some samey areas but they do become more diverse as you get out of the canyons to the meat of the game. Although I am glad you're at least enjoying it. :)

BioEnchanted fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Jul 17, 2017

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Pork Lift posted:

BD is a good game but I'm worried too little happens over a loooong period of time. I think we should give it a go and you guys can tell us if the videos are lovely.

Also maybe the fact we've been doing this for 10 years means that we've just exhausted our supply of whatever it is that made people watch hours and hours of jrpg videos. Maybe we're getting too old for this D:

You're opinion of your viewers is probably just way to high. Most likely we will watch whatever boring slog you will offer us.

Otherwise play Tales of Berseria. It's an actually fun Tales game with good characters.

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

BioEnchanted posted:

Well it starts slow but at a certain point things start happening a lot more. It starts with some samey areas but they do become more diverse as you get out of the canyons to the meat of the game. Although I am glad you're at least enjoying it. :)

Yeah, this. Once you get all the party members, I think the game noticeably becomes more fun. I really need to start it up again as I got stalled in an area after losing a half-hour of progress because of a really dumb death. I wanna roughly keep pace with the LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wateyad
Nov 17, 2007

The power of the Outsider is

...dat ass
:yosbutt:
gently caress it :justpost:

If we wind up abandoning it, we wind up abandoning it.

• Locked thread