Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,

SumYungGui posted:

I read a link from the OP for foods you wouldn't found outside of PA. Does Lebanon Bologna really count, like people don't have access to that outside of this area? I was always finding it in public exchanges and stuff so figured it was basically everywhere.

Utz's kettle cooked chips I know are hard to find elsewhere but I don't know that 'really good potato chip' counts as all that exotic.

i found that in this exchange, the guys who live out west/down south are going to have an upper hand because all their fancy sauces ship well. east coast has a lotta good poo poo that requires you eating it fresh. sending some poor sap cheese whiz doesn't feel right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Shim if you haven't mailed yet, I have a new address

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Zeris I sent the package to your old address- if I can get your new address I'll send a new package.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Thanks man - that's too bad, I had set up mail forwarding and everything, but it must have gotten screwed up somehow. Also, a lot of packages get stolen in that old building. I'll email the address along.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

N4B - you left after I shipped stuff and I cheaped out on USPS mailing without tracking so I don't know if you ever got the stuff I sent.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Mr. Nice! posted:

N4B - you left after I shipped stuff and I cheaped out on USPS mailing without tracking so I don't know if you ever got the stuff I sent.

oh poo poo sorry

i never got it :( completely forgot with all the poo poo going on :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

oh poo poo sorry

i never got it :( completely forgot with all the poo poo going on :(

Gotcha. I'll get something else in the mail asap with proper shipping this time.

• Locked thread