Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
mr. enfield,

i went to my local gym and found a large fleshy worm in the men's bathroom poking through a hole in the stall, please advise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Luvcow posted:

mr. enfield,

i went to my local gym and found a large fleshy worm in the men's bathroom poking through a hole in the stall, please advise.

you need to stay away from that pokemon its too uh high level

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
video games are for children

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I need Pokemon Stay since I work from home and can collect no (0) pokemon.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
just caught 7 more squidgeys, plus one of my old squidgeys gave birth to a litter of 4 squidgeys

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I literally cannot stop pounding off thinking about all the pokemon I'm gonna catch

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

customer testemonial hi it's me social vgean enfield helped me go pokemon like bananas his commitment and love for th ecraft is top notch he got me a voltorb while the rest of the apartment citizens burnt alive i had to grind it into candy dust points but it was cool 2 have

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
spearow is cute <3

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Apparently Al Franken isn't having any of this Pokemon GO nonsense:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-nintendo-pokemon-privacy-congress-idUSKCN0ZS2ON

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
Op, have you found any spooky corpse like pokemon in any morgues yet???

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Enfield posted:

just caught 7 more squidgeys, plus one of my old squidgeys gave birth to a litter of 4 squidgeys

Plz don't start a squidgey mill Enfield, they are rlly depressing. :(

e: +bad for the squidgeys.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

my dad caught a beretta cuz he knew too much

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im kind of over the whole pokemon thing now that all my squidgeys died. you can still post about pokemon but my hearts not really in it. i guess you could say i have pokedepression. sorry guys

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
what if you could catch pokemons hiding in the posts

:psyduck:

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

Enfield posted:

im kind of over the whole pokemon thing now that all my squidgeys died. you can still post about pokemon but my hearts not really in it. i guess you could say i have pokedepression. sorry guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9A2Teooecs

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

vols bitch posted:

i figured op would be a charizard man

enfields pokemon go thread: charitard catches a charizard

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
someone post a picture of a pokemon or something

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Enfield posted:

I really wish drad bert wasnt probated. Krusty as ash ketchum looming over a grilled pidgey or something.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

He said a pokemon not dgsw.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://my.mixtape.moe/uiycha.webm

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Hi enfield its me, pkmn trainer Jukeboxblues. I was wonderin if you could hel pme? I have a level 7 mogginrat and its v strong but i cant beat the gym leaders hoppinyob (Who is level 5!!!!). What are some tips for killing it and humiliating the gym leader. The gym leaders name is Daisy (don't know if it will help but she is 9 years old). Thanks for your time.

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://my.mixtape.moe/hhvlzo.webm

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
I thought the thread title said Seinfeld

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
meow, im right!
/

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jukeboxblues posted:

Hi enfield its me, pkmn trainer Jukeboxblues. I was wonderin if you could hel pme? I have a level 7 mogginrat and its v strong but i cant beat the gym leaders hoppinyob (Who is level 5!!!!). What are some tips for killing it and humiliating the gym leader. The gym leaders name is Daisy (don't know if it will help but she is 9 years old). Thanks for your time.

im pretty sure you just made those words up, or daisy has downs syndrome or something. check your pokedex for more info

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Enfield posted:

I hear you gotta go fast to catch this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I went out back earlier to catch pokemon but instead all I found back there were actual wildlife assholes like deer and a rabbit.

Later I used an incense but all it did was disconnect me from the server and now I can't log in again. Game sucks butts and dicks.

• Locked thread