Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

ate it while not relaly doing anything? Makes u wonder why you keep trying to just push through but hey that's my two cents not even pb eh wowzers bud just keep doing ur thing i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

alcoholism: not just for cool people anymore

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
no I haven't

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

maybe it was a whole wheat slice and u thought that ws some kind of consolation while scratching for shreds of a good thing! ya ur probably losing weight not the whole wheat form the stress tho

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
ive lately been taken to just eating slices of bread right out of the bag next to my computer when i get hungry

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

the gently caress is wrong with you

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
this thread made me think, p much every master bathroom has a shitter and a scale in it

why people don't weigh themselves, take a dump, then weigh themselves again

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Cold slice of what? rear end?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

there r some good kinds of bread out there don't get me wrong but maybe talk to a friend? call someone or text a pretty girl and maybe use a spread

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

amityville anus posted:

Cold slice of what? rear end?

a thick wet slice of o. meyer bologna like u accidentally grabbed 5 from the stack but kept it and wondered if 5 slices in a stack r enough to make u have to worry about texture when u tuck in

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

u guys ever think the cold cuts r too much for a snack so u squeeze them onto th ebread and put them back

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

I did...I couldn't believe it wasn't butter, except that it came from a spray can.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

no I just eat the cold cuts as a snack and let the bread go moldy

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

jackyl posted:

this thread made me think, p much every master bathroom has a shitter and a scale in it

why people don't weigh themselves, take a dump, then weigh themselves again
I definitely do that

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

what r u supposed to do with the spray not butter if not coat a fine artisinal slice while u tune in ("and tune out") and see if u can't snap some ropes within an earnhart lap

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

social vegan posted:

what r u supposed to do with the spray not butter if not coat a fine artisinal slice while u tune in ("and tune out") and see if u can't snap some ropes within an earnhart lap

what do dale earnhart and pink floyd have in common? their last big hit was the wall

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

social vegan posted:

You're supposed to keep it with you as a rape protection to spray on the floor to stop would be rapists.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

So they'll slip onto the slippery floor and fall down to the floor .

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

texas toast w two squirts (a little tip: if u depress the "spray" tip v slowly u get a hefty squirt much more focused but a hunky drench) is basically a meal if u add up the recommended daily intakes on both the a)bread bag and b)the "butter" spray

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4JPIS3THoE

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

a hole-y ghost posted:

So they'll slip onto the slippery floor and fall down to the floor .

ya great idea now i have these rapists in my house trying to kevin mcallister me and they're eating my floor asking me why i put butter all over the floor little does he dknow

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

social vegan posted:

ya great idea now i have these rapists in my house trying to kevin mcallister me and they're eating my floor asking me why i put butter all over the floor little does he dknow
the other advatage is if the spray doens't work to slip them up you can at least spray it into your butt hole

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

if kevin maccallister had a good bottle of canbe notbutt and a fat loaf of texas toast done right he woul've been fine and never left the house or made friends w the autisti harpy

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
that feeling when you have one slice of stale bread and no fake butter so you just sprinkle a little salt onto it and pretend

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
Speaking of cold slice I went over to my father's last night and got a papa murphys take and bake pizza since weed never had one. That bitch weighed like nine pounds - they hosed that 'za full of ingredients . I counted 25 olives on the smallest slice. I had a cold piece for dinner a few minutes ago and it was amazing. Why so many ingredients? Do they not get very many customers and have to use up all they olives and mushrooms on one large pizza? That poo poo was insane.

E: also that pizza was like $13 and I had to cook it for 15 minutes on 450. I didn't care for that part

Two Free Toppings fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Jul 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Peebla posted:

Speaking of cold slice I went over to my father's last night and got a papa murphys take and bake pizza since weed never had one. That bitch weighed like nine pounds - they hosed that 'za full of ingredients . I counted 25 olives on the smallest slice. I had a cold piece for dinner a few minutes ago and it was amazing. Why so many ingredients? Do they not get very many customers and have to use up all they olives and mushrooms on one large pizza? That poo poo was insane.

i hear that pap murphy cums toppings and savings i gues now we know how he spend them

• Locked thread