Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
With 8 points AR is our winner.

Runner up is Tobbs Gnawed with 6

Tied for Third place are Rockopolis and Li Dawny with 5

Fly on AR, Fly On.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
UnCO3 Animal Wrangling, Eating Eating Unusual Animals (2) Dangerous Driving (2)

Absurd Revolver Extreme Confidence, Gotta go Fast We Can Fly (3) Large Scale Disruption of Conspiracy (2)

JimsonTheBetrayer Good Pooperer, Skilled Poop Artiste Poop in as many beds as possible (1) Paint a portrait of John's wife in poop (2)

LiDawny Absolute Innocence, Likable Polite is Right (1) Eradicate the world of Geese (3)

Rockopolis Doctoring, Parkour Getting Hurt (1) Steal An Organ (3)

Retro Futurist Good at fixing things, can fly a helicopter Making puns(1) Petting dogs(1)

Tobbs Gnawed Car Jacking, Parkour, Stunt Driving Getting Chased by the Police (2) Masochist, Get bruised (1)

e X Accomplished Doctor, Skilled Thrower Save a human life (2) Purge this sinful earth (3)

running round Olympic Endurance, Very Persuasive Eat a raw egg (1) Throw someone's purse/briefcase into water (2)

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Also to the spectators, thanks for following along~!

totally losing my mime
Aug 3, 2012

The quiet can scrape
All the calm from your bones.
But maybe it should.
Maybe we need to be hollowed
To get up and grow,
And stop fucking around,
To kick off our braces and start straightening out
Fun Shoe

Mr. Nemo posted:

Good game, I'd be interested in participating in a similar thread in the future.

Seconding this. This was really fun to read!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Good work, John

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Good game! I should have bid more but I didn't do too bad for basically observing.

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice

Retro Futurist posted:

Good work, John
Thank you, John

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret