Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

a conveyor belt of balls all the way to the sun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The Family Guy hurt knee running gag but me and it's my balls. Later they get pummeled by a giant chicken.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Picture if you will a scene of balls

These balls have no mouth, yet they must scream

These balls are your balls, these balls are my balls
From Ballifornia to the Ball Mountains

These balls are made for you and me

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call... my balls.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
In Victorian London, a gin-soaked irish prostitute fustigates my balls with every fiber of her being behind the tannery. The fog thickens. A church bell can be heard in the distance.

He Who Smelt It
Jun 14, 2012
I sit alone at my table, dim candlelight illumines my face and casts long shadows across the wall of my great hall. The rest of the tables sit empty, I stare lecherously at the lone serving girl's figure as she serves me a pie, with a thick crust and brimming with the juiciest meats.
"You're not one of mine are you?" I inquire.
"No my lord." replies the serving girl.
"Of course not, far too pretty." I remark as a smack her rump, "Where are my drat moron balls?" I shout angrily, into the dim light of the hall, "Black Walder and Loafer promised to be here by midday!"
"But they are here, my lord." calmly states the serving girl.
At first I don't realise the implication of her words, but I soon catch on to the sinister meaning behind them. I slowly lift one edge of my slice of pie only to find one of my big ol' balls staring back into my face!

TL:DR: Feed me my own balls in a pie.

He Who Smelt It
Jun 14, 2012
trap my balls in the garbage crusher from the death star with 3 other goons' balls

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
PSA: As you get older and your balls hang lower and lower it is often tempting to take up a bit of scrotum slack. My advice to you, dear friends, is to resist the temptation to take up this slack the "quick and easy" way with a sewing machine. Sewing machines were not designed for scrotums and your balls will get fouled up in the mechanism. Do it the right way and use a stapler instead. Or hand stitching if you have the time.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

spend several hundred thousand dollars immortalizing my balls at the natural history museum in a diorama with a wooly mammoth and a sabertooth tiger

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

the rest of my body long dead and decayed, my balls wander the earth alone for eternity

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Submerge my balls in the dip like that poor shoe from who framed roger rabbit

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

place my balls inside the cylinder of an old beat up 80s volvo and submit them to repeated cycles of pressurization and explosion

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

immortalize my balls and leave them to wander a dead universe for millennia until its heat death

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
I finally succeed in my efforts to clone an Ankylosaurus, a herbivorous armored dinosaur from the lower Cretaceous period. Using the dense, club-like mass of bone at the end of his tail, he absolutely hammers on my balls and beanbag until they're reduced to a fine powder

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

remake my balls years later with a different cast and crew so fans of my original balls get upset and post youtubes about it all the time.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Submerge my balls in the dip like that poor shoe from who framed roger rabbit

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Hell Yeah posted:

remake my balls years later with a different cast and crew so fans of my original balls get upset and post youtubes about it all the time.

lol fans of the original, as if

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Take my shameful wrinkled sack and stretch it flat, watch as a toothless hillbilly takes it into his mouth and incorporates it into his one man ragtime porch band. After the whisky's gone it will be discarded in the grease trap in the backyard.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its balls... That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even balls may die.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
me, in crisp white labcoat and goggles: ok, lets begin with the control group

*lab tech wheels in 50 gallon drum of hairy balls, loads into hopper of batting machine*

*balls explode against wall as room of research staff capture data*

me, scribbling furiously: excellent. lets proceed with first test group

*lab tech wheels in 50 gallon drum of shaved balls*

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

the mysterious figure lowers his hood, revealing himself to be none other than "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. he rushes the ring and performs an immaculate shoulder drop off the turnbuckle and onto my balls, pinning them for the win. he stands valiantly over the bruised and battered remains of my balls as the audience cheers

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

im crushing more balls than a french trucker #nice

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
I want an old Cambodian peasant woman to just go loving apeshit on my balls with a garden weasel then use them to clear a minefield

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Dry it, Dye it, Coin Purse-ify it!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Dry it, Dye it, Coin Purse-ify it!

There was this old witchcraft thing where you would skin a man and put a coin in his now empty nut sack. It was supposed to bring wealth or poo poo line that I dunno.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Volume posted:

There was this old witchcraft thing where you would skin a man and put a coin in his now empty nut sack. It was supposed to bring wealth or poo poo line that I dunno.

you are thinking of necropants

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Somebody pls post that one where a boy and his uncles hang outside in the nude and the uncles poke each others' dangling balls, tia.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Volume posted:

How much money could yours hold?
At least a dollar for me, easy!

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Help. It's been real hot outside with no hint of giving up, and my balls keep hanging lower. As of right now they are already LOW AS gently caress and I'm scared about what is going to happen from here. I don't need a set of bolas.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Nathilus posted:

Help. It's been real hot outside with no hint of giving up, and my balls keep hanging lower. As of right now they are already LOW AS gently caress and I'm scared about what is going to happen from here. I don't need a set of bolas.

get a stapler

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

monkey posted:

get a stapler

That sounds painful I just want to know how to magic my pert winter nutsack back.

Epic Revanent
Jul 12, 2016

by Shine
This was an epic fyad thing in 2009 (peak fyad before it got full of fail)

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
do your balls hang low can you tie them in a bow

do they swing to and fro

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Epic Revanent posted:

This was an epic fyad thing in 2009 (peak fyad before it got full of fail)

i printed this guys post history out and slapped my balls around with it

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

re-enact Titus Andronicus but with each of my balls playing the parts of Chiron and Demetrius.

set up a pulley system attached to a download counter for the new pokemon app and every time its downloaded electrocute my balls

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

BABA GANOUSH!?

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Nathilus posted:

That sounds painful I just want to know how to magic my pert winter nutsack back.

liquid nitrogen

sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

lol, balls

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

the classic duck hunt game but the ducks are your sad tattered yambag and the dog laughs on every hit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Smash my balls in a vice

• Locked thread