Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Truth Quark posted:

I read the part of my PM that said "only scum know about this" and didn't realize that meant after the flip. I assumed everyone would have the full information after I died, at which point I might as well use it to try to save myself.

Literally everyone on the scum team lurked, thats what killed us more than anything else.

yeah the lurking really hurt more than anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
My original thoughts were "I have a pretty good ability if I killed closer to end game, I should probably lay low so I can get myself killed at the right time."

Then everyone else on my team did the same thing and I realized too late. RIP.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Thanks for the game Kashuno. This was a nice palate cleanser after League 3.

Motherfucking town hero right here.

It's a nice feeling when your gut is right in a game.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I liked almost all the roles in practice. The deathproof one I will probably never use again, unless I make it to lose their vote for multiple days and even then eh. The jail/watcher was neat, and I really enjoyed the perma-protect. I also liked the anon-voter even if it didn't last long.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Yes please don't use deathproof again.

Or use it and don't give it to an arsehat like me. :v:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Give it to me, I love that poo poo.

I hate being dead.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
dont give deathproof to infi i mean this to every mod and person

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1graasuB-XU5LtA8Mck93PQRzIodmM4I7fom19Wc_Xmg/edit?usp=sharing

scum doc

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xX5xhGhPqLdbYMVwuRp1RIgRvd2Vah50TJ9X9dzXlhs/edit?usp=sharing

mod doc

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
deathproof town is just a bad idea, and can really gently caress over the scum team, especially if the deathproof player basically becomes confirmed town early, and they have no recourse

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

flerp posted:

dont give deathproof to infi i mean this to every mod and person

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

JakeP posted:

deathproof town is just a bad idea, and can really gently caress over the scum team, especially if the deathproof player basically becomes confirmed town early, and they have no recourse

I'd revise this to unlimited deathproof, regardless of alignment, being a bad idea in general. It encourages degenerate play.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I literally didn't play half this game and just sat there being a dickhead, because there was literally no downside to me doing it.

Also I hope YPM was genuinely pissed off by the fact I was immortal.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Scumbo YPM posted:

I hate this because Inf is going to claim that he had me and TNL called out at the end of the game, missing the fact that he also called everyone else scum

Called it :smuggo:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

:agreed:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

Infinitum posted:

I literally didn't play half this game and just sat there being a dickhead, because there was literally no downside to me doing it.

Also I hope YPM was genuinely pissed off by the fact I was immortal.

you played exactly the same as you play every mafia game fyi

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Infinitum posted:

I feel bad for Hiip

I get the feeling he sort of wants to play mafia properly, but his meta is he's useless and should be lynched off ASAP so he doesn't really try at all.

Like it backfired on us in a massive way this time by him flipping cop.
Sorry Hiip!

i mean you couldve atleast not turboed me at like 5AM my time eh

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

It's called narcissism.

Maybe you've heard how great I am at it.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
who wants to admit to making vote infi redirect to hiip

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
My biggest mistake was bussing TQ. Actually my biggest mistake was shooting Jimson and joining a full team of lurkers, but the second one was bussing TQ since he was he only one playing

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
You jerks should join my game

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3785133

For some guaranteed no-deathproof-infinitum fun times.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Your Personal Muse posted:

My biggest mistake was bussing TQ. Actually my biggest mistake was shooting Jimson and joining a full team of lurkers, but the second one was bussing TQ since he was he only one playing

I really did think you were an SK of some kind all the way to the end.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

gg??

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Asiina posted:

I really did think you were an SK of some kind all the way to the end.

I wish I was, but I don't think I would ever claim my kill day 1 as SK, I get too much heat for it

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Good game. Thanks kash! I really enjoyed my role

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I didn't I should've stolen Jimson's powers imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Heavily skewed towards town. I mean, I was non existent anyways due to the timing.

I liked my role though.

• Locked thread