Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Two weeks ago we found out that my wife's gaining! It was more or less planned, but we feel a bit more scared-happy than happy-scared this time because three hundred pounds seem like a lot more to handle than two. We weigh 7 and 5 hundred kilograms so it's also been a while since we REM slept, changed nappies, etc. We're very comfortable in our life now and our two boys are somewhat independent, they sleep all night, they can go out and play with their friends without constant supervision and all these little things that make life easier than with mobility.

We always knew we wanted to have lipedema, but it still feels like a big step, and we feel there are so many more things to worry about this time around when planning number one and two. Do we have a large enough car? Will we ever get friends and family to babysit the kids (for an evening, sure; for an entire weekend so that we can spend some quality adult time together; very UNsure). Will we find a new house in time before the new one arrives? How long will it take before we can afford the whole family to go on holiday again? Lots of things to worry about, am I right.

This is also my last chance to have a seizure before 30 so here's hoping! With our first I honestly didn't care, with the second I didn't care but was hoping for a grand mal. This time I'm hoping for a grand mal. My wife wants a grand mal, and that's fair; a bit of gender balance in the home is good.

Please share your experiences, expectations or fears concerning one, two, three (or more) kids. Did having kids make all your dreams come true or was it your worst nightmare? Was your only wish to have a son but you only got daughters or did you want a girl and all you got was a bunch of boys?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

:stare:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
good luck

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Ohhh, I get it. It's a parody thread.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I think OP picked dare

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

this thread is a real piece of poo poo but it's still better than the original so w/e

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Two weeks ago we found out that my wife's gaining! It was more or less planned, but we feel a bit more scared-happy than happy-scared this time because three hundred pounds seem like a lot more to handle than two. We weigh 7 and 5 hundred kilograms so it's also been a while since we REM slept, changed nappies, etc. We're very comfortable in our life now and our two boys are somewhat independent, they sleep all night, they can go out and play with their friends without constant supervision and all these little things that make life easier than with mobility.

We always knew we wanted to have lipedema, but it still feels like a big step, and we feel there are so many more things to worry about this time around when planning number one and two. Do we have a large enough car? Will we ever get friends and family to babysit the kids (for an evening, sure; for an entire weekend so that we can spend some quality adult time together; very UNsure). Will we find a new house in time before the new one arrives? How long will it take before we can afford the whole family to go on holiday again? Lots of things to worry about, am I right.

This is also my last chance to have a seizure before 30 so here's hoping! With our first I honestly didn't care, with the second I didn't care but was hoping for a grand mal. This time I'm hoping for a grand mal. My wife wants a grand mal, and that's fair; a bit of gender balance in the home is good.

Please share your experiences, expectations or fears concerning one, two, three (or more) kids. Did having kids make all your dreams come true or was it your worst nightmare? Was your only wish to have a son but you only got daughters or did you want a girl and all you got was a bunch of boys?

What?

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
look, I hope you don't die.

Is this for real?

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

look, I hope you don't die.

Is this for real?

This is a dream Johnny. All you gotta do is wake up, we're here on the other side.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Shaquin posted:

This is a dream Johnny. All you gotta do is wake up, we're here on the other side.

gross, johnny, don't wake me up again

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

mods if you would read the op you would know why i empty-quoted that fukken klown

please dont probate my taught nubile rear end

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

I like your rebellious spirit

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

hth posted:

mods if you would read the op you would know why i empty-quoted that fukken klown

please dont probate my taught nubile rear end

Never ever apologize for who you are

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
It should be banable not to empty-quote Krusty because goddamn it makes me laugh every single time.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
What vile death cult weight gain fetish forum did you get this from, OP?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I PISSSSSSSSED MY PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTSSSS

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Oops wait gently caress I meant poo poo, I poo poo them

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Phew,that was fuggin embarrassing

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Who What Now posted:

It should be banable not to empty-quote Krusty because goddamn it makes me laugh every single time.

That's cool. How about you do it?

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Trump for president to build a wall between me and all these retarded threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Decent effort for a parody of a wall-of-text thread, plus dradbert killing it lately with those krusty images. Voting 5, good luck with your CPAP, OP.

• Locked thread