Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
AAC where do I subscribe to your newsletter of political opinions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Is this the thread where we make absurd claims about our team, because I think the Vikings might go 13-3 this year. They will probably split with Green Bay, and then they could lose one/win one with Arizona and Carolina and then one surprise loss elsewhere. They won the division last year and have solidly improved in the offseason.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Ross Angeles posted:

Hasn't helped you

I know quite a lot about football!

That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."
-Bill Belichick

Ehud posted:

This thread sucks

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Intruder posted:

I just want to demonstrate he lacks the confidence to put his money where his mouth is :twisted:

you mean like a mod who won't perma-probate someone after accepting a toxx

*mic drop*

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Seahawks are the coolest, handsomest team

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

*picks up the mic* andy dalton *walks off with it*

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.

Ehud posted:

This thread sucks

Post more stories about your patsfan coworker and redeem this lovely thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Goodbye, terrible thread

• Locked thread