Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe

BigBadSteve posted:

Black skys matter.

What about the courageous blue skies who fight day in and day out risking their very existence to combat the criminal activities of black skies?

#blueskiesmatter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Every once in a while, at night when I'm looking at the milky way and stuff, something suddenly clicks and my brain registers the scale of what I'm seeing. I lose track of the landscape around me and become aware I'm just floating in a transparent gas bubble staring into the vast obsidian ocean of nothing. I get this clammy sense of vertigo and dread and want to grab onto things to keep from falling into the stars forever. But then I tell the op to suck my dick, you fuckman

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Ever have a dream where Earth gets knocked out of its orbit? Its a trip, day night cycles every few seconds, poo poo getting colder by the second. People loosing their minds. Good stuff.

I had a similar dream but it was more gradual, Earth had been drifting out for years and was soon to cross Jupiter's orbit, people were worried because Jupiter's gravity was about to send us away from the sun much faster.

I also dreamt once that I was "waterskiing" on the rings of Saturn behind a space craft, that was p cool.

I also dreamt that some huge genetically modified mushrooms designed for carbon sequestration mutated in the wild to start growing on the ocean surface, they blacked out the sky and then more mushrooms grew on top. People had to work in the sunlight mines, also the canopy compressed the atmosphere enough that the giant squids could come up above the water level and kill everyone. A good dream.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
id freak out if the sky went plaid. In a totally groovy goooood way. :dukedog:

• Locked thread