Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
suck my dick, you fuckman. 31 57.41%
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXFdPTaCtkc 4 7.41%
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y1hOFRg4Ls 3 5.56%
GOKU™ 16 29.63%
Total: 54 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziji
Oct 20, 2010
Yossarian lives!
mac and cheetos own

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

criscodisco posted:

Does the Buffalo have any heat to it?

If you eat spicy food with any amount of regularity, no.

Also I mean actual spicy food, not the spicy chicken at popeyes.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Hmm. Then I'm going to have to press my luck and find out what zesty tastes like.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

i went to burger king several years ago and ordered chicken fries, fries, and a milkshake. they told me they didn't have chicken fries or milkshakes, and i haven't been to a burger king since then. gently caress the whole chain.

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I haven't ordered them on purpose since they started them. I guess they were okay. A few months back I ordered the nuggs and they gave me the fries instead. They were bland poo poo unfortunately.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
chicken fry rings are p good too, had some with a coke

4/5

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

The game's most potent healing item is a Burger King Chicken Fry. Not an entire carton, just one. It cures death, maxes out health and magic, and cures all status effects, for the whole party. The second-strongest healing item is the greasy "dew" left behind by a Chicken Fry.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
chicken fries are just rooster dicks all battered and fried. hope this h*lps, op.

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
I agree ŌP 👌

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I don't know why nobody's down just a whole food chicken yet. Like, head and all. Surely there's a chemical out there we can feed 'em to make their bones all soft and chewable.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

there's no way in hell anything from burger king is "good"

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

kazr posted:

there's no way in hell anything from burger king is "good"

if the burgers aren't to your liking you could just try one of their salads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
That thing just a needs a shitload of ranch to get delicious.

• Locked thread