Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
and you havd to make money with no life skills wut would you do?

deletee original post below TLDR dont read it

edit: ooriginal post Ok guys this is a big deal and im not sure how to ask this question becuase things arent lookin up 4 me these days and im njust not wure what i could be doing if t was that a while ago i was having a lot of fun doin the thing with friends and eating going to the pool with girls and partying at the lubs but these days i dont have anything to do no where to go and its been 8 months with no working and i dont think i will ever work again according to my doct0rs and the fact that im all on a sodw slidepy slope (sic) but it isnt about me ... im out of options i might but a webcam and try to make friends with the internet but u ntil that happes i am out of luck!!

I dont like to go outside
i dont liek to walk i (cant walk very far)
im probably not going to live much l onger at this rate
drugs aremt wlrk g

well while im talking about it like wow the drugs dont do anything these days they are just like there you know? i expected more from always being on drugs but its like nothin big deal its easy to make a normal life as long as you never leave your house and you have no friends but besides the fact i see and hear things sometimes and have more trouble doing normal things it doesnt seem to affect me like in books where someone goes crazy. I expected more. Im on a lot of opioids and im cutting them off to make "my life better"s baccording to the doctor who doesnt know poo poo about mwhoam I would move to caoloardo but i am too old to "smoke weed" to have friends whenyouve been smoking marajuana for every day for 25+ years you dont need friends or a place to call your weed zone ive had those ive had cops ask me whereds the weed bro youre growing weed but i was never growing but medical marijuana may notbe forever and

t helped the pain i guess but after 2y ears of opioids the doctors were like stop, STop ... why they help make thingfs worthwhile (but not too much then you end up like prints)

this isnt a EBM opost tho so let me just ask you the question

all people are different you might want to build a tin yh ouse or go on a nadventure to italian but that isnt me or the average person so imagine you are a pcerson with no skills money or ability to do anyth ing but you know yo uprobably will never make money to work or have an exciting life and its proetty much all over ... but youve lived a pretty exciting life its just that there isnt much more to it anymor you whave to find the fun yourself what would you do?

if you had no money or skills what would you do if yo uahd to pass the time and make things for yourself?

I dont like to go outside i dont like people i dont like to walk i dont like to walke up and i dont like to eat as much afood and i dont like in a cool place anymore so imagine you are me and yo ugot NOTHING going for you anymore and even less becuz ur told ur life is over and ur disabled for good gently caress it breaks my heart

I could play turntables and become a DJ, I could become a twitch person but you have to be good at things or talk to people which im bad at both, you would have to be able to do anything I could do anywhere i probably wont ever work they called me a "million dolar baby" but the fact im alive is a testament to wills and i dont die so thats not an option this is before dying

ive thogut about writing a book but i cant write any more i went to college for writing but these days i have nothing interesting to say and no one wants to hear me talk ive learned

all the things I want to do I would be laughed about so I dont try theres no reason and I cant own guns

hmm but this isnt about me what would you do if you had never towkr again and were a huge loser and family hates dhm

like all you wanna do is swatch youtube but then you get mso mad you want to turn i off then all you wan so elp im setein a cousnelor already to discuss these ideas thanks i nadvance

posting this to cheer u up sure enough we all need it today wasnt nice

Meowbot fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Jul 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
haha being employed is bullshit.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i'll tell you what i'd do, man.

two chicks at the same time, man.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

Iron Prince posted:

haha being employed is bullshit.

i liked it i miss it i want it but i cant have it when you can hardly stand up for 5 mins at a time before almost blacking out you run out of options for job oprpotunites and sleeping 20 hours a day doesnt help matters like a cat

so like i wish i could work but if you couldnt ig uess i should repost it and say "what owuld you do if you never had to work again to make MONEY"

since like without a job u cant mamek money or build a tiny house

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

Drink Cheerwine posted:

i'll tell you what i'd do, man.

two chicks at the same time, man.

i've had this but it was weird like another dude was tryi nto get into m yroom with 2 girls in there and he flopped down on the bed and im lik what the G? hes like 'lol im drunk dude just let these girls do whatever" and they kicekd him out and we had amagical MDmoment

but these days? nah I doubt ill ever even hug a girl again with whats goin on with mylife

is funny how things can go from great 2 bad like a games of throne ofcharacter in rela life

i hate everything about where m ylife has gone

at doen stufkc up@3 09

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

this was padoly word

• Locked thread