Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

The world is a big place and there have to be some really cool and also, some really bad places to get more balls and potions.

I'll start the thread off with a bad one in my area. The other day I was our and about and noticed a stop I hadn't seen before and checked it out. It's an old sketchy motel that has been abandoned for at least 10 years and it's marked in the game like it's a historical site. The last few years it was open, it was being lived in long-term by a few families and police were always there for drug busts and domestic disputes. Google Street view gives a much better picture than the game.

And yes, to get it to allow you to use the stop, you have to find your way onto the property through the weeds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
museum of tolerance. Its fun watching the jews get all butthurt at the extra traffic when you they should really be happy for the attention.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

i've been collecting these

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011

I think it read the sign wrong. The sign that's off sildwalk

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I had a mystery pokestop labeled "eagle mural." The spot looked like it was in a really busy, non-pedestrian-friendly intersection.

I finally figured out what it was.

Can you figure it out?

That is at a gas station right on the corner of the intersection. It was once a car wash, but all the gas station car washes have closed down. The mural is on the windows, which is why I never spotted it.

• Locked thread