Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Zorodius posted:

Allegra is helpful, and it doesn't knock you out like diphenhydramine does

if you want to get loopy on OTC meds, go for it, but maybe you want to be awake some days and still able to breathe?

Lortadine in the morning, diphenhydramine at night.

:hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I just spray flonase once or twice a week to keep me well. Good luck op. I've been there before.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm allergic to everything and live in a Bubble. It's not so bad.

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007

Kuato posted:

I'm allergic to everything and live in a Bubble. It's not so bad.

ikr?

Rabbit Hill
Mar 11, 2009

God knows what lives in me in place of me.
Grimey Drawer

VendaGoat posted:

*Achoo*

Welcome to the constant nagging inconvenience of living in complete defiance of an unloving god.

Every day I take a pill, spray my nose and still my eyes itch, my nose if stuffing and lovely and my head feels full of cotton.

God forbid I miss taking my meds, or am away from then until they wear off.

Plant cum is horrible. Someone please douse the Earth in Agent Orange and end my suffering.

Or you know, bring me a box of tissues and set up three rails of Claritin for me.

Have you tried Zyrtec? Claritin might as well be a sugar pill for me -- Zyrtec is life.

Rabbit Hill
Mar 11, 2009

God knows what lives in me in place of me.
Grimey Drawer
Also, I learned I was allergic to latex by consistently having allergic reactions to, guess what, non-latex bandaids. v:v:v

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Rabbit Hill posted:

Have you tried Zyrtec? Claritin might as well be a sugar pill for me -- Zyrtec is life.

My brother, I have tried it all.

This year has been utterly miserable for me.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

VendaGoat posted:

Lortadine in the morning, diphenhydramine at night.

:hfive:

gently caress yes that's what I'm talking about. Two Claritin in the morning, two Allegra before I go to bed, no allergies ever.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

jfc what are you weaklings going to do in the apocalypse?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

psychokitty posted:

Sneeze.

If there is an over population of cats, die.

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
I'm allergic to antihistamines, ya they do the opposite of suppression for me. Tbh tho I don't need them I can control my immune system through meditation it is very easy once your aura receives residual karma flow from a lifetime of good deed doing.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Tonsured posted:

I'm allergic to antihistamines, ya they do the opposite of suppression for me. Tbh tho I don't need them I can control my immune system through meditation it is very easy once your aura receives residual karma flow from a lifetime of good deed doing.

lame

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

psychokitty posted:

Corner the market on rusty spikes. Or at least "Rusty Ventures". Yep, the "Rusty Venture Monger", that's me.

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007

Rabbit Hill posted:

Zyrtec is the only drug that does squat for me. (It's still squat, but its something.)

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Today was actually decent. I could breathe through my nose, during my walk.

I think it's because all this poo poo has died in the blazing heat.

I'm loving glad of it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracleum_sphondylium

I hope whoever decided to spread this poo poo along every roadside in Pennsylvania chokes on a flaccid dick.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

VendaGoat posted:

Today was actually decent. I could breathe through my nose, during my walk.

I think it's because all this poo poo has died in the blazing heat.

I'm loving glad of it.

I hope whoever decided to spread this poo poo along every roadside in Pennsylvania chokes on a flaccid dick.

Glad you're feeling better. And yeah gently caress all hogweeds

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
so have we figured out what the gently caress causes allergies yet and why hasn't it been destroyed

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

so have we figured out what the gently caress causes allergies yet and why hasn't it been destroyed

Western cleanliness. Having been exposed to dirt and parasites vastly lowers chances for adult allergies

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

AEMINAL posted:

Western cleanliness. Having been exposed to dirt and parasites vastly lowers chances for adult allergies

I told you dog I was exposed to hella dirt and poo poo as a dirt-poor child and I'm allergic to loving everything

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

I told you dog I was exposed to hella dirt and poo poo as a dirt-poor child and I'm allergic to loving everything

Hmm just to be safe infect your kids with plenty of parasites

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

VendaGoat posted:

yeah but

quote:

In eastern European countries and especially Romania, H. sphondylium is used as an aphrodisiac and to treat gynecological and fertility problems, and impotence.

it's supposed to cause the opposite :q:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

yeah but
it's supposed to cause the opposite :q:

I believe the intent of your post is to dissuade me from such endeavors.

When, if you are posting the truth of reality, :dong:

It's past 11:30 pm on the east coast. Whether you are correct not, go gently caress yourself.

I'll take this poo poo up in the morning.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

VendaGoat posted:

I believe the intent of your post is to dissuade me from such endeavors.

When, if you are posting the truth of reality, :dong:

It's past 11:30 pm on the east coast. Whether you are correct not, go gently caress yourself.

I'll take this poo poo up in the morning.

you realize that one of the treatments for allergies is to get injected with the diluted essence of whatever it is you're allergic to

get treatment for this and become irresistible to eastern european ladies at the same time! you can't lose VendaGoat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

you realize that one of the treatments for allergies is to get injected with the diluted essence of whatever it is you're allergic to

get treatment for this and become irresistible to eastern european ladies at the same time! you can't lose VendaGoat

Dude.

Dude do you think I don't have an Eastern European chick shoot me full of dis shiz, on a regular basis, because I done got me a skin test and other bullshit?

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiii mo fo. I live in America, YO.

• Locked thread