Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Having muscles has made my life a lot cooler and easier for drat sure sorry about your sadbrains OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Oscar Wild posted:

Thought so. I like my cyclo cross bike a lot more than my road bike. Gonna get some beer hand ups this fall
cyclocross freakin rules we have an amazing series here where i live

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Gaunab posted:

Weird OP, could have fooled me. I guess the women walking up to me asking if I play rugby, touching my chest going "It looks fake it's so big" just don't care about a guy's body. lol. When will people learn, you need a combination of many aspects to land a quality woman, and having a fit, muscular body is right up there for most women but yes I can agree it isn't majorly important that you're shredded like a god, just as long as you're not a fat slob. Money, status, face, hair, height will have more impact, but all are important. At the end of the day if you're worrying about a checklist to land women, then you haven't made it. Who cares what they think, you think they have all these standards once they are past 25? Nope.

You haven't really lived until a strange woman discreetly squeezes your bicep

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

kazr posted:

i'm stoked for fifteen years down the line when crossfitters bodies are falling apart and paleo dieters are dropping from strokes and heart attacks

"who would have known abusing the poo poo out of our bodies and eating a pound of saturated fat a day was bad for you!"

insh'allah

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

kazr posted:

i'm stoked for fifteen years down the line when crossfitters bodies are falling apart and paleo dieters are dropping from strokes and heart attacks

"who would have known abusing the poo poo out of our bodies and eating a pound of saturated fat a day was bad for you!"

I am also looking forward to this :devil:

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Chinatown posted:

Getting strong is dope mainly because it allows you to push poo poo over easier, which is inherently good + cool.

Like I saw this dumb sign to donate to some charity and WHAM lol freaking DEE STROYED

poo poo like this is the only reason to get stronger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Gaunab posted:

I guess the women walking up to me asking if I play rugby, touching my chest going "It looks fake it's so big" just don't care about a guy's body.

you should go up to chicks and touch their chest and ask them if they do any modeling and tell them they look fake

• Locked thread