Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

BeefThief posted:

let the COPS eat what they want!!
Will lessen their ability to do their job. She should get a medal for their concern for their general health and wellbeing.

Crowsbeak fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Jul 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iroguebot
Feb 15, 2001

Nerf this!

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Taco Bell by my place has Diablo sauce again. Anyone one else get it at theirs?

I was expecting it to be hotter :flaccid:

Much like fire sauce tastes like sweet, smokey chipotle, diablo sauce tastes like liquid Takis chips.

Last year they had it for a few weeks for cinco de mayo, this year apparently it's back for good now, replacing the green sauce packet.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

The blacks have infiltrated the highest level of cashiering positions and now we see the endgame of their machinations

I actually don't know if the cashier was a black or not. Article never mentioned it. I was just assuming.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

the cashier was probably a milenial

tomatoes and shit
Sep 17, 2015

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

raditts posted:

I legit feel bad for you if taco bell rates as a "Mexican food place" for you :(

It doesn't, but that's how they advertise, which goes right back to my earlier point. If you're going to claim to be Mexican food, at least give it some kick. A while back they had one of those ghost pepper $5 boxes, and I didn't even get heartburn.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

criscodisco posted:

It doesn't, but that's how they advertise, which goes right back to my earlier point. If you're going to claim to be Mexican food, at least give it some kick. A while back they had one of those ghost pepper $5 boxes, and I didn't even get heartburn.

I unfortunately go to school in an area with only one real Mexican restaurant so the poo poo hole does rate as Mexican food for people up here

Crowsbeak fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Jul 19, 2016

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Thats a silly protest. Just spit in their food, like everyone else.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

criscodisco posted:

The only mass-produced food item that I've ever eaten and thought it was an acceptable level of spiciness for being advertised as "spicy" is Cheetos XXXtra Flamin Hot.

Gotta be the XXXtra. They're spicy.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Yeah but they're still Cheetos. I'd rather eat my mom's pussy.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Crowsbeak posted:

I unfortunately go to school in an area with only one real Mexican restaurant so the poo poo hole does rate as Mexican food for people up here

Are you going to school for wilderness management?

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Probably tried to order a literacola

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Boinks posted:

Probably tried to order a literacola

Cool Reddit meme

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

criscodisco posted:

Yeah but they're still Cheetos. I'd rather eat my mom's pussy.

Trust me, you wouldn't. Cheetos are the lesser or two evils.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Wow, the minorities are finding new ways to stick it to the authorities.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IN A SUBWAY GODDAMN'T!

Eat Fresh

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

where will it end

naem
May 29, 2011

I like to think this old guy is really metal and spray painted his driveway and burned a flag and high fived his black neighbors

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
taco bell and kfc are the traditional native cuisines of minorites and police should respect those safe spaces

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Sheep-Goats posted:

Are you going to school for wilderness management?

Might as well be, I am in Duluth.

naem posted:

I like to think this old guy is really metal and spray painted his driveway and burned a flag and high fived his black neighbors
I'd love to have that neighbor.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
afterwards, the cops empathized with the young woman's position, and made a point of being extra professional and courteous to black citizens.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

cops want crubchwraps piled high

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

vyst posted:

cops want crubchwraps piled high

Those things look disgusting.

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A SHITTY POSTER
Missing the point y'all. Why were these cops drunk on duty??????

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

rgocs posted:

That's because the only Mexican thing in Taco Bell is the word "taco".

Noice

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYHHCRm-R-U

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

lol

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Sheep-Goats posted:

Cool Reddit meme

Do the kids on reddit like to borrow their dad's dvds or something?

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Sheep-Goats posted:

Cool Reddit meme

You registered in 2003 but this posts feels like it came from a millennial whose never seen Super Troopers....

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

criscodisco posted:

so what you're saying is you wanna have a heartburn and squirty emergency shits in the same night? sounds like a party.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Klyith posted:

so what you're saying is you wanna have a heartburn and squirty emergency shits in the same night? sounds like a party.

No but a strong breeze is enough to give me heartburn. Yet this "Mexican" food can't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Prorat posted:

You registered in 2003 but this posts feels like it came from a millennial whose never seen Super Troopers....

Meow :laffo:

• Locked thread