Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011
Two Girls One Abortion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan
I have poo poo in a bunch of ladies rooms- AMA

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

BLARGHLE posted:

What were the names of the men

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Ricky Bad Posts posted:

What were the names of the men

I don't know what their names were, but I do know that they had locked the mens room when I had to take an urgent poo poo

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
is it ethical to cum in you're own face and then say whoopsie!!!!!!!! loud enough that ur neighbors can hear

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011

ilikedirt posted:

is it ethical to cum in you're own face and then say whoopsie!!!!!!!! loud enough that ur neighbors can hear

Only if you gargle and swallow. You can't let that life go to waste.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

BLARGHLE posted:

did they appreciate u breaking into there house just so u coukd poop on theyre bed

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

people who live in NYC do this daily, constantly switching genders so they can pee in their disgusting restroomless wasteland they call a city

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

ilikedirt posted:

did they appreciate u breaking into there house just so u coukd poop on theyre bed

Ladies always appreciate a gift of fresh baked goods

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
ethical things:
saying thank u
kind nods of approval
appreciating grandma
big muscles covered in oil
winking w/ ur left eye
inviting ppl to a barbeque
keeping it to YOURSELF
tender glances

unethical things:
cussin'
sassin'
harassin'
winking w/ your right eye
punk music

Piso Mojado
Aug 6, 2013

I hope one day I can live in a world where any person of any sex, race, age, mental retardation can pee and poop in the restroom they immediately identify with, genderlly.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Ricky Bad Posts posted:

My gender identity changes by the minute, right now my gender is Refrigerator lol just kidding, people like this are out of their mind if you ask me.

Most of those people are pranking you, you goddamn goofball. quit being such a target for pranksters, and maybe your mom will love you again

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
IS IT OKAY TO STRANGLE ALL THE CROWS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD IF YOU ARE PROOF POSITIVE THEM CROWS ARE BEWITCHED?

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Tonsured posted:

IS IT OKAY TO STRANGLE ALL THE CROWS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD IF YOU ARE PROOF POSITIVE THEM CROWS ARE BEWITCHED?

try contacting the mayor, but if he's in cahoots with the crows and local witches, you're all out of straws, buddy.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I poo poo my pants lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
You do what you want but if you see a fat guy in his 40s defending the woman's bathroom understand that the public spectacle to ensue is definitely going on facebook.

• Locked thread