Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
They're blaming Hillary for it. No joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Probably some leftist "intellectual" speech writer monkey wrenching the trump campaign in a fifth column maneuver

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I'll be the first to admit that I really don't give a gently caress if Melania Trump plagiarized a Michelle Obama speech. Their refusal to admit it and throwing blame everywhere and continuing to try bad lie after My Little Pony quote after bad lie shows me exactly what a comical train-wreck him and his staff are. Herman Cain owned up to his Pokemon roots.

For some more dumpster fuel: Trump Campaign Lies about Melania's Non-Existant College Degree

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Now we just need a Trump speech to turn out to be an Aristocrats joke.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

The Rage posted:

R-Type easily claims the first racist post

There is nothing racist about my post. The dude is a con artist, that has nothing to do with racisim

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Knight posted:

I'll be the first to admit that I really don't give a gently caress if Melania Trump plagiarized a Michelle Obama speech. Their refusal to admit it and throwing blame everywhere and continuing to try bad lie after My Little Pony quote after bad lie shows me exactly what a comical train-wreck him and his staff are. Herman Cain owned up to his Pokemon roots.

For some more dumpster fuel: Trump Campaign Lies about Melania's Non-Existant College Degree

Show us your birth certificate Degree Melania!

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Egbert Souse posted:

Now we just need the Trump campaign to turn out to be an Aristocrats joke.

Also he's Andy Kaufman.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
At first I thought people were just being overreactive babies because almost every political speech sounds like this to me

calusari posted:

My parents taught me that [platitude] is why America is the greatest country on Earth. I want to teach all children that with a little [hokey value] and [lofty ideal] they too can achieve [bullshit capitalist accomplishment].

but yeah it does look like a pretty blatant copy/paste.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Guys, it's ok. You can trust Melania. Because Trump is never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
man America will be great again with that hot woman on tv all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Black quotes matter

• Locked thread