Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Mari for sure!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Honda and Kaido

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

I'll let this run for another day, but here's the current standings.

code:
Mari            : ||||||
Honda and Kaido : ||
Park            :

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Alright, looks like we're gonna hang out with Mari a little more then.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

This is not your irregularly scheduled update, that's been on the backburner because of both school and because I've been preparing for Extra Life with Team Frog Nugget, which is happening tomorrow starting at around noon EDT! To quote myself from the thread in games...

ChaosArgate posted:

Hi, I'm here representing Team Frog Nugget, a group featuring LPers such as myself, Artix, Faerie Fortune, nine-gear-crow and LP Superstar Blind Sally*, among others, and we're ready to suffer for the good of sick children! We did a practice run of this back in March, so we could get a feel for what we'd be in for and now it's time for the real deal, so join us from Oct 29 12 PM EST - Oct 30 12 PM EST to help us raise money for charity! Donate to us and you can win a handmade crochet doll, crafted by our very own Faerie Fortune! We hope to see you at stream time!

You can find our stream at https://teamfrognugget.com.

*Blind Sally may or may not participate

So yeah, come by, hang out with us, help us raise money for sick children, it'll be a good time. If anyone's curious, I'm running Smash Bros and Mario Kart 8 around 8 PM tomorrow night.

Hope to see you guys there!

MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

I'm glad this exists, I really wanted to give this game a chance but between generics and me being eternally burned out on SRPGs, I just couldnt, I'll try to get involved with this if it picks back up.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

It's been a while and I'm unfortunately bringing bad news. I've been busy the past few months with school and now that I'm on break, I thought I'd have a chance to work on this, but my PC had a catastrophic failure, so I'm gonna have to put this LP on hold for a little while until I can get this sorted out. My save files and poo poo for the LP is backed up on my dropbox, so once I'm able to start working again, I can actually work, but for now, this is where this LP stands.

Gilgamesh255
Aug 15, 2015
Well, bummer. Hope this continues eventually; last LP I saw of this more or less stopped at the fairly early stages.

That aside, I hope you manage to get a new pc/repair it/whatever is appropriate, 'cause seriously, it can suck not having a pc for various reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Going to put this LP on ice for at least the next couple of months, my class load this semester doesn't lend me a lot of time to actually work on an SSLP. I have everything I need to pick up the LP whenever I decide to pick this up again, at least, so this LP will be back eventually.

• Locked thread