Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
*cocks head back and screams up at the ceiling until throat is full of blood*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Jose Mengelez posted:

*cocks head back and screams up at the ceiling until throat is full of blood*

:thumbsup:

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
i wonder what it smells like

fbsw
Mar 3, 2016

Carmant posted:

As a number of online people may be aware,

0 is a number

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

de_dust posted:

i wonder what it smells like

Gangrene.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Doctor Dogballs posted:

ferreal though does he still have them?? Im not clicking any pictures but goons gotta know

e: by "them" i mean his bait & tackle. his twig & berries.

The only way he'd lose them is if he did some kind of looney toons operation where he tied his twig and berries to a pile of bricks with a short rope and pushed them off a roof. He doesn't have the money for it and he certainly doesn't take the required therapy / psychologist sessions for it.

Although if that thing gets infected he might lose em.

and if i remember right axe body spray seeing as he uses that to bathe himself in.

Unless he's using the female version of AXe now. I don't think there is one but he probably made something.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Microwaves Mom posted:

The only way he'd lose them is if he did some kind of looney toons operation

im slamsitioning into a michael jordan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Microwaves Mom posted:

The only way he'd lose them is if he did some kind of looney toons operation where he tied his twig and berries to a pile of bricks with a short rope and pushed them off a roof. He doesn't have the money for it and he certainly doesn't take the required therapy / psychologist sessions for it.

Although if that thing gets infected he might lose em.

and if i remember right axe body spray seeing as he uses that to bathe himself in.

Unless he's using the female version of AXe now. I don't think there is one but he probably made something.

Axe should probably go with the time and rename the brand to "XE"

• Locked thread