Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adult Illiteracy
Oct 10, 2012

Jose Mengelez posted:

he didnt say it was an accident.

He didn't say it was a rhetorical question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Adult Illiteracy posted:

He didn't say it was a rhetorical question.

this is a good user name/post combo

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Your wenis looks like a mouth with lipstick licking it's lips

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

dr.acula posted:

Your wenis looks like a mouth with lipstick licking it's lips

I thought the same thing

I was climbing over a gate to my apartment since the key entry pad wasn't working. Turns out my gf was right there about to leave anyway and could have opened it for me. I really have no idea how I cut it open though since I've climbed over multiple times.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

SaltLick posted:

I thought the same thing

I was climbing over a gate to my apartment since the key entry pad wasn't working. Turns out my gf was right there about to leave anyway and could have opened it for me. I really have no idea how I cut it open though since I've climbed over multiple times.

Could have been worse. You might have ruptured the ol' taint instead.

• Locked thread