Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Merlot Brougham
Dec 16, 2004

The White Darryl Strawberry

Salad Prong
I accidentally called it Weatminster at first, but I hope @JacobReesMogg has some serious answers to my query (Not to be confused with a queue which everyone but Gerry Adams is firmly in the back of now). :britain:

I'm hoping the honorable gentleman from Northeast Somerset can answer my question about the etymology of the term "Gentleman's Agreement". Wikipedia and my watching him during PMQ's suggests he is the correct source of this information.

E: Sorry, honourable gentleman

Merlot Brougham fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Jul 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Merlot Brougham
Dec 16, 2004

The White Darryl Strawberry

Salad Prong
I would also be interested in a dialogue about the consequences of being a constituent of @justinamash. The latest Town Hall meeting I attended was a civics lesson to 8th graders about why commemorative coin bills are bad news when the front row was packed with grizzled old dudes who were losing their pensions.

I will still vote for him in November.

Should I keep this here or go to A/T?

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe
behead those who insult the second coming of evelyn waugh

• Locked thread